Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

og-moti good name is violated

OG Moti   

brother rudy i always knew u are a man of honers and wisdom, expose those haters who are showing hate towards me and ruining my good name, thanx brother but are u serious about this or u just asking a question .. please expalain further...

peace

lately, i being hearing alot -ve vibes from nomad families about og-moti, even the blood ones like og-gal..

i havent seen anything in public which i can say were rude action by og-moti towards them. i gotta be honest i dont whats going behind the pm lines! so i bleed to all sista dizzing an honest bra like u to come fwd with their complains so we all can analyze the issues fair and square! i believe thats fair to all.

OG Moti   

After all thanx to rudy now i know who is my friend and who is not, and Which nomad shall i welcome to the pradise of Kingdom of Cambodia and who not to.. Rudy brother u are so welcomed here and you will have the best holiday in ur entire like, mizz Lexus never even think of Cambodia and not to mention what you are missing...

but i hope the others should expose themselves those who think my name was not violated... admin is there away to know who voted yes and who voted no... we seriously need such services.. and it is not to keep truck on people just to identify those peace loving and those who still carry the encient tradition of putting people down.. smile.gif admin i hope everytime i post i am not killing my chances to be a modirator...Am I? peace

zak99   

looking at the vote result i declare og-moti the winner. with 55 votes hes sure the winner. congrat bro. u win.

hip hip horray for og-moti

OG Moti   

This proves that i am a good man and i have friends over here who beleive my good name has been played with and attacked, misunderstood, but thanx to rudy i think that will change soon... thnx again those who voted that i was under represented and misunderstood, I also like to invite those who have issues with me and dislike my topics and take it as an offense to pm me and i shall expalain and even delete those topics ... peace