Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

August Marriage .. What is the deal?

OG Moti   

Hey I was just wondering, what is with Somali marriage and august, they all set the wedding time on August .. so I just want know why August? Is it because of ...........

- August welfare money is doubled?

- August wedding halls are discounted 50%?

- August no one is in town so u don’t have to

worry the whole town showing up for you to feed

them?

- August is the month you were born... and that

way you can make sure he won’t forget your

birthday since it is the month he lost his

freedom forever?

- August flowers and wedding gowns are discounted

so that you could have lots of flowers and a

beautiful dress on ur wedding?

- August is summer time kids can come and make

everyone leave soon so that you start working

on the man and his life time trainings?

Those are only what I am assuming happens in August, so really what is the deal,

I mean xafsa, or flying sis is getting married August, so is others I don’t want to mention there names without their permission.. So please let me know why August..

By the way myth says married people who got married in August have the tendency for moody minds and jealousy. Thou they also say having twins on one go is due to August marriage, could that be the reason why Somali girls prefer to say yes I do in August.

Good luck flying sis and the others … but I got to know why August .. peace

Xafsa   

heeheehee...walaahi qosolkaa iga dhameeysay.

So you don't need my permission to mention my name? huh?

That thing about me getting married is a joke...I was just messing with wiilo AKA mizz-unique.

A7LA-SHU   

og-moti is ur wedding aug too?? well i haven't seen that many ppl gettin married aug so im not sure what u talkin about. but u know what i think most somalis should make their wedding jan 1st that way their birthday and their wedding is the same day hahaha. what am i saying (is more like the whole family's b-day yo, grandpa, grandma, mom,dad, the wife husband) lord have mercy.. just kiddin. :D:D

but if the lady is smart enough i don't think she would make it her weddin on her b-day.. coz then he would only get u one gift, or take u out one time. instead make it two different months that way he gotta remember two days and if he doesn't well he is in big trouble...

;)icon_razz.gif

LuCkY   

OG_MOTI I MUST SAY SOME OF YOUR REASONS WERE PRETTY HILARIOUS! :D:D:D

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY OG_MOTI

- August is the month you were born... and that

way you can make sure he won’t forget your

birthday since it is the month he lost his

freedom forever?

LOST HIS FREEDOM FOREVER...EH? :rolleyes:

Gediid   

Waryaa Og Moti whats this thing with you and weddings.Can't help but notice every other thread you start has something to do with weddings....or as they say in Somali ninba meeshii bugtaa balbasha.....You looking to get hitched or what????

OG Moti   

Hey guys comeon dont start attacking me, i was just wondering only, i am asking a question and it would be nice to tell me if i am right or wrong about August marriage... i am a peaceful man and much misunderstood all the time.. but it is all good, peace

nafta   

i think it's because it's the end of the holidays and everyone is returning form their holidays, so maybe looking forward to it.

Besides it would really ****** to do it on june or july, cuz everyone is gone on holiday so it will be only u and ur girl/man. And all the other months are way too cold to do anything in it...well thats my take anyway

og-moti bro! nice pic! dont worry about missy there with the thug pic!lol! i amna hope u started a trend and all farah will put their pics like shyhem, nin yaaban etc., this is gonna be off the hook!!!lol! i amna challenge 1st the admins and then locals! how is that! then we let the xalimos do their pics posted online!

i personally thought u was bald eagle according to og=gal! its ok man! she thinks all nomads are khuukh!;o:) yo all farahs u cool with this! gimme us a shout!!

OG Moti   

mizz_lexus loooooooool, yeah wht is worse is that was when i was 15 years old, now i look like sadam hussen, which means i am cuter and more good looking looool

rudy right bro, we need a rule that says all xaliimos should put their pictures on, by the way thanx rudy, aand lets do the topic where we post pictures and guess whos pic is? loool

peace

Holy sh*t that Hitler look guy is OG_Moti?

No way...I choose not to believe it :eek:

Ama joking...OG_Moti...I reckon you would look better then Rudy as least. :D

HITLER.... ;)

"MiZz_LeXuS is f***ing gonna kill ya"--->Rudy

(I was listening to Eminem, So excuse me)

Rudy I dont wanna show my picture to you guys for 2 reasons.

* Too gorgous to be shown to the whole world.

(I cant even get way from these guys in Australia)

* There might be a few people that know me. Because I model for a Australian magazine. I dont want my cover to be blown. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

zalaaaaam all

OG-moti,,,,,man,,,,,oh my is all i can say

few if not all got where u coming from,,,,,,sweety r wedding is on august,,,that s what is really bothering u right? cause u got to say bye to all that is dear to u,,,,,SOL included ;)

Magnoona,,,,got u toooo,,,,,,,OG-moti, u becoming predictable,,,,,that s not good sign lol. and what is with the pic? heaven that is not the one u showed me.

moti, onething which is hopeful is about the twins,,,,,but well,,,eeh,,,,,,ooh the chance is one of them might look like u :cool:

now let me answer yr Q, i can see it is keeping u awake,,,,,first august is end summer,,,weather is bit good, not hot and not too cold,,,,,as family and friends are back from holidays,,,it is double celebration, by da way mom says dont worry,,,,she will feed them smile.gif

OG Moti   

Juxa loooooooool, no our wedding is not august it will be is April cause first it is my b-day secondly it is cold so no one will show off and girls will keep there assets hidden, by the way the twins will look like me or i will start complaining, but dont worry i am confident they will look like me .. the guy she called hitler this ozzy chick called Mizz_lexus, by the way Hitler is included the 100 most handsome men in the world... Juxa by the way tell your mom i accept she takes care of the wedding, it is not that i am gacan adeeg, i just want to make her happy since it is her wish... am i a nice guy or what? loooooool

peace