maakhiri1

Ilham Omar

Holac   

Old Observer, why is Ilhan going to Eritrea? I can understand she wants to visit other Horn countries before Somalia to avoid the charge of dual loyalty, but why Eritrea? The Eritrean lobby in DC is strong I guess.  

5 hours ago, Holac said:

Old Observer, why is Ilhan going to Eritrea? I can understand she wants to visit other Horn countries before Somalia to avoid the charge of dual loyalty, but why Eritrea? The Eritrean lobby in DC is strong I guess.  

Eritrea is the only country that has nothing to do with the Chinese in the HoA. Simple. Its under strong Christian ruler/group. It matters in a poor region. Eritrea is also the first choice of UAE who in turn is America's rep at this time.

America now wants to control with others paying the money.

Its almost impossible to get Ethiopia to be against Djibouti openly let alone to start war on Djibouti. Eritrea can do it easily if America/UAE needs it.

She is shaking Wahington establishment as never seen before. No other 'justice democrats' (including their darling princess, Ocasia-Cortez) can face the Zionist media, political and financial juggernaut in Mareykanka as Ilhaan is doing. And she is surviving.

What is even more remarkable is that she is a refugee, a practising Muslim, an immigrant, a girl of proud African heritage - all ingredients of Trumpists love to profess to hate. Go far, Ilhaan.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Apophis said:

Wherr are the Arabs to defend her? The Domali idiot goes headfirst into other people’s problems while they are enjoying Shisha.

Palestine is an Arab-Jewish issue first and formost.

Even if we are joining this battle, let us stand in the back lines, not the frontline. That should be packed with Saudis, Jordanians etc.

Why do you really care? You are not Muslim, marka howl kuu taalo ma'aha. Alqudus issue waxee u taalaa dadka Muslimiinta xalaasha ah, sida Ilhaan iyo Soomaalida, not kuwa diintooda suuban ka baxay.

I thought once she apologized she would settle this issue and leave it there, but her "Somali sal fudeyd" kept her going. Now not did she not get any support from the Dems after W.V republican attack, but now her own Democratic party will take floor action to confront her on her latest Israel (allegiance to a foreign country) comment. This is bad for her as her own party now labeling her (indirectly) as an anti-Semite.  Republicans want the democrats to go further and strip of her seat on the Foreign Affair Committee.

I am still baffled by what's Ilhan's end game or what she wants to get from this losing battle. Apart from getting cheers from kids on the left who don't even vote when it comes to real issues, what else is there for her in fight.

Here is the article on the resolution:

WWW.POLITICO.COM

The freshman Democrat is clashing with senior lawmakers who view her remarks as anti-Semitic.

On 3/4/2019 at 4:00 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

She is shaking Wahington establishment as never seen before. No other 'justice democrats' (including their darling princess, Ocasia-Cortez) can face the Zionist media, political and financial juggernaut in Mareykanka as Ilhaan is doing. And she is surviving.

What is even more remarkable is that she is a refugee, a practising Muslim, an immigrant, a girl of proud African heritage - all ingredients of Trumpists love to profess to hate. Go far, Ilhaan.

Exactly

She is a class act even those who hate her respect her and unlike the other Moslem woman, are really afraid of her.

She speaks what most Americans are afraid to state openly.

She also proved she is a daughter of a free, confident...nomad.

The leadership is postponing the vote and rewriting the resolution after coming under some pressure. It will include language that condemns Islamophobia. Let's see how many Republicans vote for a resolution condemning Islamophobia.

Gheelle,

There must be an end to any political move. She's  no longer a student at liberal school.

Observer,

I guess the Palestinian lady has more to fear. But Ilhan must calm down. She would need allies to push her agenda.

On 3/6/2019 at 1:07 AM, Old_Observer said:

Exactly

She is a class act even those who hate her respect her and unlike the other Moslem woman, are really afraid of her.

She speaks what most Americans are afraid to state openly.

She also proved she is a daughter of a free, confident...nomad.

How come Xabashis, who had been living decades in the centre of American power (Washington DC), don't seek to run political offices in US? They were there long before Soomaalis. Are they all satisfied to run only their little restaurants in Beltway area?