Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Yes the best game on the net!!!!

1084 is my highest so far,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but why is it all we can use is the mouse.....dont any of the computer keys help...

and why is it the lil mexican jumps sometimes...like he smalll driving around, then he seems to rise of the ground...

my fav bit, is when u make 2/3 polics cars crash and they dissappear after blowing up/// daamn..im starting to sound like a terrorist :eek:

chubacka   

Excellent Game!!!

That mexcian has got some really car though, but then he is a immigrant, cnt expoect the poor guy to be driving a sports car...

(notice I cnt give the name of any "sports cars" but you get the jest..) :D

Section6er: what is your motive of introducing such an addictive game??? I abandoned my Calc book, my Halo, and my favorite pair of flip-flops for this game!!! And that Awful music will hount me in my dreams!!!

*runaway goes back to play some more*****

WE had an office tournament on the Yeti Olympics. I'm stuck at 2300 points. The highest is 2900... any1 beat this? :D

p.s. Thanks Totti.

p.p.s the emmigration game is terribly dull... or I just dont get it redface.gif.