Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

if u aint lovey dovey, dont enter!

Pucca   

Dear I’m broke! I’ve got all these male cologne lying around in my room from previous bus incidents, and I’m trying to break this addiction so don’t encourage me please…

you thought getting over a guy you were in love with was hard……try getting over an addiction like this!

ta ta

Qac Qaac   

Ok, silent sistah, all it takes now is to drive to u, and just put some calogn on.. got it, very easy.. the more u talk, the more u reveal urself..

shokolaato, u into perfumes right.. How about catar, iyo foox, uunsi, cuud.

Pucca   

Zu: perfect plan...now how will i explain them to hoyoo?

Qac: catar, iyo foox, uunsi, cuud. uunsi puts me to sleep.

ps. do the guys also have this problem with women perfumes?

ta ta

STOIC   

my answer to this thread may not satisfy the girls and it will likely provoke some. I used to work in a production line in a computer company.There were somali girls who were employed there.There is one particular Halimo who loved to put alot of smelly smelly perfume whenever she came to work.Most of the people complained that it was too strong for them to handle the smell.I am suggesting to you guys be cautious of the public when you are applying the "BARFUN".

OG_Girl   

If he is clean and takes shawer 3 to 4 times daily is enought with me ..is enought I am battle perfume walking..lol

Allah forgives me wallah, I shawer my self with perfume when I go out redface.gif

Salam

Pucca   

drownin oneself in perfume is soooooo last century, and that goes for both guys and girls.

best way to apply perfume: spray the air and walk right into it, this way you'll give off a pleasant smell, dont ever spray directly onto ur clothes

ps. four times? a bit too much dont u think..once in the mornin, after school or work and one right before u go to bed is good enough.

ta ta

OG_Girl   

With hot mideast weather I would say is needed...lol.

About the perfume....lol I think some thing to do with the culture.

Ofcourse the kind of perfume you wear in the winter or summer is important. You can't wear strong perfume when tempure is 47c .

Some thing so light will do the job.

Salam

whats this with uunsi and foox or whatever other somali smell your talking about?....naga daafa old fashionka, leave that for grandmas house. i like cented candles in the house - they real nice, and warm up the air aswell....

as for me, my no1 spray i use is coolwater, daviduff, or whatever his name was. paul smith is real nice and light...dolce&gabbana light blue - forwhen i wanna stand out. but everyday cool water girl.

u have to come right up next to me to smell my perfume, i dont drown ma self...

but seriously...some male fragrances, are just a girft from heaven..

lol@perfumez...since when do guyz put on PERFUME...lol..i thought they were termed cologne..lol (i'm teasin)...

Kenneth Cole Gray...revitalizez the senses and rejuvanates the soul...

CAUTION: all men that use product....beware of the GREY EFFECT...symptoms include...

-chick-magnet characteristics

-women spendin' money....ON U

-Beautiful Stalkers..

User Discretion Advised...lol

<<<<marketing major...go figure..

Jamelia   
Originally posted by OG_Girl:

[QB] If he is clean and takes shawer 3 to 4 times daily is enought with me ..

3 to 4 times a day :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,,,,Is that normal???...I can understand taking two showers if you're living in a hot country,,BUT 3 to 4 times :confused: :confused:

Curly   

I'm not lovey dovey...but anyways rules are meant to be broken!

You know the hardest thing is when you're trying hard to get over someone and you happen to brush by someone else with that same scent, it really brings back memories.

Ghetto Diva, waan ujeedaa in aad colognes ka wiilasha yar yar ka heshid , hadaba raga libaaxyada ah oo birta calashaday oo musbaarka ku fandhiciladay colognes ay marsadaan aan kuu sheego......

1) Vesace: The Dreamer

2) Gucci: Envy

3)Giorgio Armani:Armani

4)Fahrenheit

5)Burberry: touch

asxantu

Rahima   

Is that normal???...

LOL, that's what i was thinking :D

With all the water restrictions here, that would probably be illegal.

Generally though, good hygiene from body to oral hygiene (cannot stress enough the importance of that) and good dress-sense are the way to go.

Perfume is nice also, although too much is just a turn off.

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

SS true said...the smeLL-cLothes-grooming make a man.

You shouLd see me and my girLs when a dude who smeLLs good passes by we be LIke DAAAMMMNNN!

PEace :D !