Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

if u aint lovey dovey, dont enter!

i cant beleive, im putting up yet another topic. daaamn..i'll have to learn to shut-up and keep up the silence.

well what can i say, u guys bring out the worst in me :D

now, i got into the lift today, and i smelt the best male perfume ever....man, sometimes i feel like the right perfume makes the man - an ugly man with a great perfume suddenly becomes attractive...just thinking about the perfume is giving me the butterflies in my stomach.....do u guys agree with me?...and what perfumes turn your pages?

Bess.   

lol....i love a good smelling man.....i love Calvin kline's contradiction....burbery brit......it makes me want to snuggle even more.... :D;)

respect

ps. what is that smell u loved so much......

besbaaso, i have no idea sis....imma have to go and raid supperdrugs, and boots perfume section...pretend im buying a fragrance for 'my hubby' and hmm...if i find it...no,,,,,when i find it.....imma buy it, and spray a lil bit...just to icon_razz.gif

queen, so well said...same here.

nuune   

looooooool@Queen

so u r falling in love with any guy who uses too much perfumes :D

hey but I don't use perfumes, u people r so westernised, I use tradionals, maybe u don't know what I mean by that, I leave others to explain!

wah wah I am thinking I am in the wrong place

no, its not the quantity love ...its the quality...

u know certain smells are afrodisiacs...they highten your senses and drive u wild...

this perfume...daamn........imma stop talking or this thread gone become Xrated.

raula   

^^^I think so(likewise for me) ;) ..coz i remember I posted on a topic(can't remember the title) where i said...shiirka kenyatigaa baa igallo(turn on)..and holly lord knows the responses I got :rolleyes: .

gals-subxanallah mar dhow waxaad dhihi dontaan..mid fooxsanaaya ma ahane mid kaleba imaso moodo-cajiib :D;)

nuune   

loooooo@raula, bun iyo macsaro la is karshay oo la isku walaaqay wajiga lagu dhabooqey meel kasta daba iyo dacal, cirif iyo calool maskax iyo minjo la wada marshay yaa ka udgoon badan adaan ku weydiiyee iiga jawwaab :D:D

Pucca   

finally somethin that me and s-sistah can agree on....girl u spoke the truth this time....a good perfume does drive ur senses wild.

like the dude on the bus this morning,we got off at the same stop but he was cadaan so i had to back off :(

ta ta

raula   

Nuune(magacaba idiley :D ) walaahi adoo dhalaalayo sidi dhixiri roob ku da'ay baad noqon..mandhow, weligaa miyaad ismarisey(qorismaris madhihin ya :eek: :D )..daawo DOOM(kenya waxaa loga yaqaana DOOM MARADUFU)oo kaneecada lagu buufin jire ;):D kenyatiga (kuwa reer badiyaha) intey isku buufiyaan-wexey moodi jireen barafuun-saa yey kuso ag mari..saa waxaad dhihi ...allah inannku/inanntu carfoonaa :D;)icon_razz.gif

chocolaato, why didnt u ask him for the name of the perfume...then u could buy it as a present for some guy....or just spray your coat...mama smells it, tell her the train was full and some white guy got too close :D

nuune   

walaahi adoo dhalaalayo sidi dhixiri roob ku da'ay baad noqon

raula, kol horaanba noqdey waxaad sheegtay dhixiriga iyo dhuudhiga iyo dharaboowga :D , een waan xasuuusta daawadaas kaneecada lagu dabar gooyo, talaw waanba isticmaalay bey ila tahay mar sidii perfume ;)

raula   

^^^lol nuune..war hedhe tiyaataro miyaad kashaqeyn jirte mandhow icon_razz.gif loooooool..wan xasuusta ko oo somali sijui ah mar saas kudhacde bal. Hedhe wan baxaayo..BUSH iyo KERRY oo lagdamaayo ;):D baan so firsanaa..ee waa ino mar kale jaale.