Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Bird Flu

Senora   

Of course it’s better to be safe than sorry, but the controversy over the Bird Flu is leaving me more cautious than ever. We should all keep in mind that the theories and beliefs these ‘medical experts’ have differ. And also bear in mind that there just isn’t much evidence/proof to work with in determining a true outlook of what the Bird Flu is capable of.

But the controversy should be raising even more eyebrows for those of us in the US. I don’t know how many of you have seen Pres. Bush’s press conference over the Bird Flu, but he basically said that a potential bird flu “vaccine†would/should be made available for millions of Americans. Now for some of you who have done their research, did you notice which corporations carries the rights to the “vaccine� GILEAD. And if you’ve dug a bit deeper in your research, you’d find that a certain Defense Secretary was once their chairman.

Doesn’t this remind you of Halliburton in Iraq?

It’s sad, but we all need to question these policy-making decisions.

STOIC   

Supuu, here i am in my full Bioterorism suit. I will get you one if you can spare 500 dollars.Let the duct tape not deceive you.The suit is real.I am ready for any biological or chemical warfare, are you ready?

PS: The picture is real.I am the guy with the white suit.Can't you notice the big headed skinny boy cleaning the white dude :D .This was a presentation from one of my Bioterrorism class.Don't they love to put the heavy suit on the black dude ?

Stoic On Bioterrorism suit

raula   

^^^^^^hehehehehehe looks like a clip from FAT BOY SLIM's Video icon_razz.gif Looks like u about to shit in your pants kijana(<---uchokozi tu).

STOIC   

^^ The suit was so hot i couldn't help but to beg the instructor shorten his yapping.It was cool looking like a 300 pound NFL player for a day!