Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Bloody Women!

There is nothing wrong with a woman having an opinion and being independent but pictures like the ones above reduce the honour and nature of men to rubbles.

Its the liberal media. Not all women want to disrespect men and take away their sense of self. Sometimes are sacred.

Khayr   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

There is nothing wrong with a woman having an opinion and being independent but pictures like the ones above reduce the honour and nature of men to rubbles.

Its the liberal media. Not all women want to disrespect men and take away their sense of self. Sometimes are sacred.

I'm guessing that your ain't married yet cause you never ever tell a wife that she has an 'OPINION' and is 'INDEPENDENT'. Saxib, warkaa yaan laaga maaqlin. Ilbaabka, yaan loogu xiirin xabeenki, naftata kaafakir! ;)

Curly   

Sorry to be a party pooper but...In comparison to the decades that men have been abusing women and till this day taking away their rights, I think I'd have to say it's not all the funny!

domestic-violence.jpg

Has anyone heard of the duluth wheel? It's really insightful, expecially when you think that so many woman see Domestic Violence as just abuse in the physical form.

Power%20Wheel.JPG

You can find out more on the Duluth website.

http://www.theduluth model.org

code:

Curly   

It isn't about gender in all honesty. Abuse is committed by men and women alike, although the higher percentages of perpetrators are male.

Miriam1   

^ second that - working with in an environment where I deal with abused persons all day - anyone can be the victim in an relationship - male or female.

NGONGE   

Which brings us back to the title of the thread and your party pooping antics, Sue! ;)

But, yes, I get your point (both of you).

Originally posted by Sue:

It isn't about gender in all honesty. Abuse is committed by men and women alike, although the higher percentages of perpetrators are male.

Sorry to put you on the spot light,but one questions comes to man.Since the hairy macho-male is violent according to your own opinion,Did some kind of abuse happened in your family? again,sorry to ask such personal Question it can only be justified by your constant nacnac about the so called males abuses.lol

Curly   

Lmao!

Are you serious...you might call it nacnac, the rest of world call it facts based on actual statistics....what do you base your opinions on other than random accusations.

How about this...1 in 4 women will face domestic violence at some point in their lives or the fact that the Home Office reported 148 homicide victims were killed by their partner or ex-partner in 2001/2 (116 women and 32 men).

I think you should do some reading up sonny!

British Crime Survey: Domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking: Findings from the