Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

Tuujiye 5tiisa islaamood mey wada kuu kuusan yihiin? Moti wuxuu ka dambeeyaa marki oo gabar shukaan sanaayo inuu hees u qaado marka 5taas islaamood heestaan buu u qaaday

"faadumo fuusto gaab wey feero weyntee, minahey ku fadhiisato waa jabeey aa la yiri" iyaah iyaah hab ku soo dheh caashaqa

Wiilo   

Jalaqsan dear I though only 4 was allowed, 5ta aad sheegeyso maxaa waaye mise asigaa 4tii buu 5 u

qaatay........

OG_MOTI, I wonder how the Combodian wives understand what he is saying :confused:

Jalaqsan dear heesta waad ku dheeshay sidaa maahan

ee waa sidaan.........

Faadumo Fuusto Gaas meehey Fariisato Maka Kaceysaa la'yiri, Sariirtay ku Jiifato Waa Jabee aa la'yiri, Dacaskeeda lamberkiisa malahelaayo aa la'yiri, Ma uunsato sideedaba Waa areebo aa La'yiri.............. :D:D

Go figure.......

nuune   

^^^ u hees aan dhuuxnee dhareerka hanaga daatee dhididkii baa nagu qallafee sidaan qorraxda u ordeenay baan ka yaabeena inuu qaamoon qanshiir nagu dhaco qooley hunqaceysana qoor sagaaro aan ku qabto, ha i danbaajinina shiikh aan ahayee.

STOIC   

How do i imagine other nomads ha!

strong, energetic,bustling,saner,pompous,irresolute and facetious(rudy!)

some are loafers while they are some who think they are more prudent than the rest of us!

BN   

Samurai Worrior: In his late 30's, well educated, glasses, and nicely tailored. Perhaps a professor.

Hornafrik: I have to agree with an earlier assesement. He is in his 20's, skinny, rarely shaves, and thick glasses. A nice guy who always seems to finish last.

SmithnWestern: In his late 20's, very political, typical faarax. Like coffee shops far too much. He works in IT perhaps.

Ayoub_Sheikh: In his early 30's, slightly balding, long beard, splits time between the local marfish and masjid. Currently unemployed.

Sophist: In his early 30's, well educated law student, passionate about his country(and region in particular). Enjoys listening to odayaal recounting the past(perhaps at the local marfish).

Jamamatu: In his late 30's, slightly overweight, very solitary, always angry about something, spends too many nights on baaltalk. And a 'part-time' taxi driver.

Baashi: In his early 30's, persuing post graduate studies, very little free time. Enjoys real debates about Somalia, not petty arguements.

Northerner: In his 30's, works full time(outside the city), loves footie and obsessed with 'Burco Boodh weyn'.

More to come... :D

^^kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

for some reason i always picture JUBA to be munching on A CHEESEburger or a chicken leg and typing with one finger whenever shes responding to topics. :D

raula   

Ar wiilo saqiirkaas maxaad ooga galabsanee-NUUNE duuq iyo nus waaye yaqee, laakin nuunahaan aad meesha kuu soo sawirte waa mujuq iyo nus :D

Jumatatu   

On the basis of the question posed by the thread.. I imagine Raula as...gabey, dhex-yar, dhubo, cama kus-kus, dandush, ilko baris fanax yar dhexda kaga tal,caga yar, lakin faro wa-weyn, timo 'hindi', kubaab waweyn, san dhexda ka yara qaloocan (jug so gartey yaranti awgeed)... :D:D:D

Pacifist   

Hmmm I just picture Jumatutu with bidaar loaf, indo kusaan, calool weyn.... alla i forgot about the big lenses...... :D lakiiin wu dheer yahay.. mariin waaye ;)