Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

raula   

SS

raula, she either a ruper model. or she 5''4 chubby, squints alot and smiles alot.

ayaayaa! gal..did you ever watch an old sequel called GOD MUST BE CRAZY-istaqfurulah (S.african bushmen)..lol-so proximal to my description yet far from the real deal icon_razz.gif ..hehehe

<-----gets parranoid.....damsel?...u my lost twn....for some weird reason that last stament showed me a mirror image of me...

kow..

raula...i havent seen the film. and sorry about the spelling mistake...i meant a supermodel...u know, great shape complexion, and tight.

nuune   

silent sister, oohh am I hard to read, see that is what happenes when I write english, I better speak somali ;)

But at least you should have said something good when describing brothers, only one-but u failed, dat is fair :D

they are all faaaaaaaaaaaat, that's where I am coming from, they all faaaat u said and bolucks :D:D

<-----gets parranoid.....damsel?...u my lost twn....for some weird reason that last stament showed me a mirror image of me...

I dont think so. I just served my sentence for murdering my twin. Apparently I strangled her with her with her umblical cord while we were swimming in the womb. I dont remember what we fought about...but I distinctly heard her say before she breathed her last breath "last one out is a rotten egg...and im near the cervix".

raula   

waraa SHOOBARAX icon_razz.gif u better stop using my neighbors as muses'..mardhow waxaad arki doonta ayagoo kusoo kordegeen-iska jir leh sxb-cajiib badanaa maryooleydaan-islaantu waxey idin tiri-caga dhigta :D;) Maneno badaana :rolleyes:

SS, i take it you didn't take the break up very well, because you were obviously not thinking right when you were putting the make up on.....

Daaaym you feebaro...daaaym :D:D:D

Raula, we both luv our ppl.....

asxantu

Tuujiye   

Ar shoobaro waxaan maxaa ii tusee ani..qoftaan see ula dagaa adi fiiri..naftee aan jeclahay maxaan ugaga carari waaye..Naag dhagteed tidceeso wax kale ee tidicdo ilaaheey ha usahlo..arageedaa aan habeen kaste ku qarwaa hadaan agteeda habeen kaste joogi lahaa kawaran..iga tag..Iyada dhan reer keeda waxee iga qaateen labo kun oo eri ah..haku tagaan..gabartooda silent sista ee ula baxaayaan waxee la aamusan tahay ee qabtaa....iga tag..kenya ilaa jarmalka aan soo orday kanada kor aan kasoo galay dhinaca iskiimooska...Ciyaar maa mooday adi gabar sakiin dhag ku tidceeso...Qoftaan iyo ani waan is deynay alahee ka'ala....

wareer badanaa!!

BN   

HornAfrique:

LooooL! You couldn't be more wrong. he is a buck-toothed braces wearing pimpled faced teenager with a receeding hairline neighbored by a forehead the size of Florida's "lost" voting ballots and a mind of a poliTRICKian on prozac.

Ala, maxaan qoslay. :D

Wiilo   

Shoobaro:

Gabadha aad ayay u qurux badan tahay, balse haddii ay kala tageen feebaro, marka waad in aad adiga ku qabataa..........

OG_Girl   

O.g she light skinned like micheal jackson with the dark long hair

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Micheal Jackson.

By the way ,I haven't seen him long time...how he looks like latelly?

Silent sista : you have rude baby face just like Admin's avatar...lol

Salam