Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

Xoogsade   

LOOL@the picture of Xoogsade. Hey Waryaada, Didn't I mention Xoogsade is just a fictitious name and a decoy designed to give the wrong impression? I am not even half the size of that Choked dude you have there LOOOL, or really want to look like that.

PS: Gabdhaha Masaakiinta maxaa loogu Qasbaayaa ninka Qaawan iney Fiiriyaan? Califalaaxaa ugu jiro kulahaa lol? Califalaax maasheyna kaas?

Waryaa Shoobaro, Saaxib, Gabar walboo fiirisa Califalaaxa in laguu heesto ogoow haddabo ;)

OG_Girl   

Xoogsade, with pink pant..loooooooooooooool

I will say like my grand mom says every time she says some thing she doesn't like or hear.." ebay ta'aal" which I never understood and doesn't make sense in Arabic.Literally doesn't make sense .

Salam

Xoogsade   

Seven of Nine, "Cool" as in "I am glad you are young" or "Cool" as in "I at least got one guess correct"? LOL.

The first option has deeper more subtle meaning to it, so comment wisely. The second One, should you opt for it, is given to help you save face if you don't want to admitt to the first one ;)

Complicated enough? LOL. Inteen ka baxaa, Meel Alla waaye.

Sophist   

Boolbaro; pray tell old boy, have thee become bromidic? Oh well drink with the afflictive and you are granteed for a possition at the higher ranks of the dolorous bunch.

nuune   

sophist, no I haven't become bromidic since I never uttered any bromides, and I am not in the mood of becoming a bunch of vapid gangs as you may hypothesize or speculate.

i can't believe i wrote that, i used 4 words i never used, i blame Sophist for that :D

Xoogsade

Seven of Nine
, "Cool" as in "I am glad you are young" or "Cool" as in "I at least got one guess correct"? LOL.

The first option has deeper more subtle meaning to it, so comment wisely. The second One, should you opt for it, is given to help you save face if you don't want to admitt to the first one
;)

Complicated enough? LOL. Inteen ka baxaa, Meel Alla waaye.

It is that which you want it to be ;)

i imagine 70% of u guys to have glasses, the girls be fat from eating while staring at the screen, and the guys?...hmm...they skinny coss they too lazy to get up and get a glass of milk.....oooh, the girls are pretty (most of them) and the guys :eek: .....thats another story....farah central...

legend of zu,,,,he 3ft tall,,,and he got jareer hair,

qacbaro, he skinny farah wanna be fat,

shoobaro, he fat

jacaylbaro, he goofy

nuune, he dark skinned,

O.g she light skinned like micheal jackson with the dark long hair

ameenah...she has nice eyes....i cant imagine the rest of her.

and bee, she got nice lips...

sue, has the a laugh that can make u laugh from the heart.

xarago, she wearing a green velvet garbasaar, girl aint u getting hot under there, she got nice lips...but funny buck teeth.

7/9 she hard to approach, she the cold ice queen, staring at u from the corner of the room, she probably the prettiest but u could never get near her.

sophist he your typical somali..plus the glasses, and short nose.

luis garcia is quite/shy but good looking.

j11, OG, motti...hmm...ill come back

shaqsii :cool: but he got a gap between his teeth

salafi_online: i dont know why, i see him as perfect but with a receeding hairline...veins popping out the temples of his head stressed for some reason

nur: dont ask me, a beard,very tranquil, looks good, coss it hides the adams apple.

khayr, he looks like the perfect night, when u could count the stars... has a peacful oura around him...u could get lost in his eyes..he got dark eyebrows and long eyelashes..very misterious.

mombasa queen, a lil chubby, very pretty,

D.A, she quite too, because she behind a screen she thinks she could get away with such aggressive attitude.... she got shoulder length hair, and she takes care of her nails.

rudy, he was really pretty in his hayday, but he passed his sell by date.

i'll finish off the rest of ya another time.

MEN: Short, skinny legs, receding hair, yellow, rotting, buckteeth, long dirty nails, badly grown afro,calool weyn, san balaaran, bushy eyebrows, small shifty bloodshot eyes, traces on stubble on cheecks (guess which ones im talking about? icon_razz.gif ), flappy arms, hairy knuckles, dry skin, clammy hands...smelling of jat mixed with grass they got from their backyard. Sitting on a carboard box in their badly furnished bedroom jabbing their two index fingers on the keyboard while pushing the glasses up on their stump of a nose, door slighlty ajar to hear when their mom is coming to the room. :D Dont forget that hairy mole on the neck!!

WOMEN: Tall, willowy, long hair, radiant smile, thick lashes over almond shaped eyes on a heart shaped flawless face. Smooth golden skin and smelling of a sweet fragrance like roses.

damsel...lol

u got a dress sense and your curvy...great shape...

raula, she either a model (looks great in a bikiinii. or she 5''4 chubby, squints alot and smiles alot.

nuune, was u being sarcastic, u are very hard to read,,,see u soo dark, its hard to see your emotions...

when i was born i was black

when i blush im black..

when im angry im black...

nuune, come on..show me different shades of black babes :D