Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

Pucca   

1st -treatment for your dry hair ..here goes...once a month (remember just ONCE a month, dont go crazy on it) mix mayo and ghasil (somethin that looks like hanna but doesn't have the colorin power of hanna) and a teaspoon of olive oil, and apply to hair, leave it on for a couple of hours then rinse it out, after u dry ur hair apply olive oil into hair (for best results keep it over night) then later wash it out. that shall restore that chemical damaged hair.

2nd .loool great imagination sis..

my crystal ball has not lost its touch

dawoco   

lol@juxa, now i can die a happy woman. Even if only in the cyper world, i am happy that at least some1 in this world preceives u as an ugly ducklin :D . Tho this is largely due to the fact that ur words are what caused such image to go across, i have to be contend with that. My wish has come true. I no longer am in the shadow of my gorgeous sister ;) , if only online icon_razz.gif

Og girl, i just don't have the imagination to know the difference between beautiful features and those of rosanne bar.

For me, if someone has nothing intrestin 2 say, they are ugly. What does it say about me :confused:

Juxa   

baranbaro thnx for the lovely tips abaayo,

mixin mayo with whatever wwwwwww :rolleyes: that is amazin. the smell is alright for some, but i and my likes cant tolerate such a stench :D

Qac Qaac   

OG girl yes u can.. go ahead imagine me be nice..lol.

Rokko what.. Danny Davito.. and u Joe Peschi...

looool

Juxa.. chubby loooool. how u know.. isha aad ka tuurtay.. tuurna waan lee yahay. iyo faruur iyo tin adag...

Baranbaro as baby face person.. kinda cute light skin.. doesn't look like somali.. but she is..

Feebaro as oday bakhaarleey ah, no teeth due to the jaad eating..

OG_Girl   

Nyce, I am tall but 6'5 isn't too much for girl!!..drop extra 2 inchs then will be right...lol

Barambaro, hmm... you did not get at all dear. But thanks smile.gif

Barambaro, I imagine you 5'4, Skinny, chocolates colour..damn I love Somali girls's skin colour.

Nyce...ALL I remember about you is I was taller than you by one inch ;)

Juxa, darling I told you hit the gym.. or welcome to Pepsi club ..I asure you you will be skinny in 2 weeks...lol

Dawaco, darling...I am trying to squeeze my imagination about you.. but I can't.. your avatar just pops in my mind dee...lol

Here the big one ..Qacbaro..lol

You are very tradition Somali male with white ma'awes, Afro hair like most African people. Cruel.. just say the truth doesn't matter if that hurts other's feelings. BUT with white hearted. ;)

Salam

Salam

Pucca   

^^^Og girl; not quite right sis…add a couple of more inches to that and chocolate is a little too dark as for the skinny part , nope.

i might have gotten ur image mixed up with someone else..i'll try again later.

ta ta

J.Lee   

-HornAfrique

(All have a One week unshaven beard growing, with a Blazer/Suite,Bald and Big Bellyed, Yellow teeth and drink more Shaax then Lipton can Produce! )

LooooL! You couldn't be more wrong. he is a buck-toothed braces wearing pimpled faced teenager with a receeding hairline neighbored by a forehead the size of Florida's "lost" voting ballots and a mind of a poliTRICKian on prozac.

Seriously thou he is quite handsome (family genes) and quite young-ER than all of you think.

Hello...how is it i didnt see this earlier?

Khayr:

(I imagine them All to be Jean Wearing, Buud swinging, Strong Ladies! )

I am more tailored-trousers than jeans...but I suppose there are a couple of deisels somewhere in my wardrobe.

Boolbaro:

aeryn sun:

jalanqo

gacma kuus

cidiya dhaadheer

Man, you make me sound like a bahal. Shiish! Like thats the last time am nice to u Mr Baro. :mad:

X-:

Aeryn Sun-5'4, curvaceous, coloured hair (red?), glasses/contacts...

Interesting image. Except for the coloured hair (brown) your off on all counts. :D

Juxa:

AS. now that is what i call a foxy lady, she is sharp, waiting to attack.

LoL..nayaahe, waad ii qarinaysaa soo maaha? Wey noo tahay! redface.gif

Dawaco,

Am like you too...if I like the person, I think of them as good-looking, if I dont like them I imagine them to be minging.

Not mentioning those I have already seen, here goes:

OG-Gal,

I have the Arabic princess image of you too. Fair-skinned, long dark hair, big eyes, and very feminine.

X-

I have this image of you as a serious, no-nonesense girl with straight shoulder-length hair and glasses.

I always imagined Kool-kat and Sue to have shortish hair...I dont know why.

I imagined Raula and Nefertiti to both be very tall and super-pretty.

Khayr...tall and bearded.

UD...Very tall and skinny with specs.

NGONGE...average height, fair-skinned, receding hairline too

I imagine Gediid to be a knockout. :D

Everytime I see a post by Legend of Zu, waxaa ii sawirma odey yaroo shiine ah. :D

^^^

I imagine Gediid to be a knockout.
:D

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuw .....someone has a crush, someone has a crush :D:D:D ...for your sake i hope he thinks ur a knockout tooo icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

asxantu

Bachelor   

For those of you who try to describe somebodies wife (i.e. OG_Girl) you guys are dead wrong. I have seen her in person and know who she is really.... OG_Girl very sexy a little over 321 pound, about 6'1"..with good apitaite for food, WARNING never invite her!!sometimes she behaves like desert monky..when she gets mad becareful..very light skinned...big nose...she is loosing her hair and bidaar is sniking upon her...totally UNSEXY THAT WAS HOW I PRECIEVED HER.. before i seen her and get engaged ...but the truth is, if shekespere was still alive he will never find the right word to describe her because he simply never seen such a beautiful girl like her. I am glad she ismy wife ...no matter what a7ebek ya zowjaty al 3aziizah...the bigger the girl the better typical somali guy. ;)

Juxa   

bachelor has proclaimed his treasure(OG_GIRL) lakin now he must change his status smile.gif

weenin badanaa OG girl. ma lafteeda aa booday :eek: .

some pple i just cant imagine them :confused:

what is happening to me?

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

Everytime I see a post by
Legend of Zu
, waxaa ii sawirma odey yaroo shiine ah.
:D
[/QB]

adigoo kale waxaan dhahaa " xaasidin idaa xasada"

I dont think having tiny eyes..round face...short arms and legs are something to be ashamed of....are they???

I am sexy beast!!!..yeah..laddies dont listen to aeryn..she is just kharaaring..ka dib markaan cirka u fiirshay..heheheheh...

Salaamaat