Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

OG_Girl   

Salaam All:

Ohh my girl Ameenaah.. let me start with you:

Ameenah...sounds Arawelo but just meskeen religious girl, I imagine her just like her avatar, wears hijab like some egyption ladies. smile.gif

QacBaro, damn where I have to start with this....lol

Qacbaro thanks... can I imagine you please smile.gif

boorbaro, I saw you. you cute icon_razz.gif

Sue: I just see you skinny I don't know...you are like me so you should be skinny. ;)

Mali Girl.. where I saw you ..really.. I saw you first day in the Hospital mom had you...yuckyyy you were so ugly..but now you are ok icon_razz.gif

Salam

I think it would not be a bad idea to have a "thread" where SOL members can post thier pictures. Of course only those members who are interested in posting their pictures will post it. I am not computer savvy so I will not volunteer. smile.gif

Intel   

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

rokko as a hooligan.

lol no ... North & Winger those dudes r the true blue Hooligans ( hi fellaz :D:D )

QacQac – I imagine ..short, bald, talk too much .. Somali version of Danny Devito :D

More later

Viking   

think it would not be a bad idea to have a "thread" where SOL members can post thier pictures. Of course only those members who are interested in posting their pictures will post it.

Mutakalim,

I remember the days when SOL got started (if my memory serves me right that is), such a thing actually existed. There used to be a picture next to each username.

raula   

BOOLBARO:-

Raula:

Qoor dheer

Tima dheer

misgo waaweeyn

....looooooool..bastolladaha (misgo) le iska jir :D;) ..hayaai

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Salaam All:

Mali Girl.. where I saw you ..really.. I saw you first day in the Hospital mom had you...yuckyyy you were so ugly..but now you are ok
icon_razz.gif

Salam

looooooooooooooooooooooool alla dont lie deee

once mama told me that when she delivered me

n i was in that pink blanket ... so small n pretty

an old man looked at me n said to mom ..

Gabadhan Itus Ma Gadmaysa?? then after he saw

me n held me he said HAY NABE .. WAY GADMEESA

loooooool :D:D:D

so dont u ever LIE :D m always beautiful

never heard UGLY EVER EVER

ta ta :D

OG_Girl   

originally posted By Dat_Boi_Gotti :

Your short, Shy and you sound like them kinda girls that wear hijab and do the freaky things on the side...your're a concieted person.

Short? naah , shy? maybe ;) freaky :D

I would imagine you if you tell me are you male or female?

Mali Girl....apart from somali things...I did not lie... ask mom .. icon_razz.gif

Salam

Pucca   

Og-girl: 5’9 with yellow-brown skin color (is ur father dark?) curly shoulder length hair, u got some meat on those long bones. And you’re probably daddy’s girl.

Juxa: 5’5-5’6, rich brown skin color, short overly curly hair kinda dry ( shall I braid it for u dear, I’d do a lovely job!) ur not thin ur filled out quite nicely (voluptuous girls tend to look better in diracs then thin girls ..believe me) and lets see ur far sighted so u wear glasses (sometimes).

That’s all the images for now…see yall later..

ta ta

posted by nyce

OG GIRL--- around 6'5, a bit over weight....talks alot, is easily bored, lacks in focus

loooooooooool@nyce...i think there is some truth in there :D:D

asxantu

Juxa   

looooooooool@baranbaro, ishaa ka tuurtay. your accuracy scares me. i could really use some braiding. my hair is dry and damaged by all the bleashing.

infact the other day, i saw AMEENAH and she suggested that there was this exercise that i could benefit from. i always a chubby child. i say its in my genes :D:D (ugly duckling)

i think baranbaro is like 5'9, tall, creamy skinned, dark hair and nice long legs. stylish girl. ooooh oooooh i think she is the kind of person who knows her worth and never makes the mistake of letting the others forget that she is all that smile.gif