Apophis

This Ilhan woman is confused.

2 hours ago, Apophis said:

She seemed concerned with Palestine, an issue that has nothing to do with her. That is an Arab issue in my opinion.

https://hiiraan.com/news4/2019/Feb/162212/new_muslim_lawmakers_criticism_of_israel_pressures_us_democrats.aspx

Palestine is global issue, it is you who is confused or under the influence of KSA propaganda.

Really? Arab issue? 

Palestine is a Muslim world issue.  And I say she's brave to raise that in US where AIPAC & Jewish lobby.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Really? Arab issue? 

Palestine is a Muslim world issue.  And I say she's brave to raise that in US where AIPAC & Jewish lobby.  

It is an Arab issue not a Muslim issue. It is a land dispute between Arabs and Jews.

It has nothing to do with a black African congresswoman. 

Maybe she should speak about Somali issues, or Somali American issues, such as lack of education, gang crime and poverty.

The way I see it she is being unwittigly used to further Arab agenda and she will pay for it. 

Waa dan la’aanimo. What a waste.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Palestine is global issue, it is you who is confused or under the influence of KSA propaganda.

It is an issue for Arabs, including the KSA not an ex refugee from Africa who should be expending her extra enegies on issue concerning Somalia or even better, issues concerning the Somalis and the other Americans who elected her.

• Like 1

Apophis, I agree, she should focus MORE on AFRICAN/SOMALI issues. More pressing and urgent needed.

These pple she is trying to fight are way too powerful, and I think she is a target already, she should watch her steps, they will scrutinize her every move now.

Focus on SOMALIS/Africans in America and Africa, and try to do more for them.

Really? Arab issue? 

Sometimes you have to stand for a cause bigger than you when you're in a position that you can stir things up. If she's doing it with a good heart I say go on sister 

Jerusalem belongs to all of us not only Arabs  or f alistinis having said that she should slow down because the jews in the USA are to powerful and to strong 

If Ilhan was to comment on Kenya interference in Somalia, our buddy here will say Ilhan should focus somewhere else.

Regarding Ilhan, i think she should first get feet wet before she gets herself in a bind. She  should also focus where she could be most effective.

8 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Really? Arab issue? 

Qofkaa u jawaabeysid mar hore uu diintaba ka baxay ee ha isdaalin.

Falastiin ha noolaato, ha waarto. Gobonnimo buuxdo oo waarto wey hili doonaan Reer Falastiin, maalintee ahaataba.

I agree with mudane Apophis in this pointless argument about a non-Somali business. The problem in the holy land is about land dispute between the Arabs and the Jews and has nothing to do with religion. Indeed it was the Arabs who joined the British and the French during the First World War to fight the Muslim Ottoman Sultan. So they were the ones who gave away their land. Also the Quran makes it clear that the Al Aqsa mosque complex was a Jewish temple and therefore belongs to the Jews. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

I agree with mudane Apophis in this pointless argument about a non-Somali business. The problem in the holy land is about land dispute between the Arabs and the Jews and has nothing to do with religion. Indeed it was the Arabs who joined the British and the French during the First World War to fight the Muslim Ottoman Sultan. So they were the ones who gave away their land. Also the Quran makes it clear that the Al Aqsa mosque complex was a Jewish temple and therefore belongs to the Jews. 

Oh you are courageous. Its funny, but the Xabeshi have more institutions and buildings in Jerusalem than all others who are making fake noise about it. The Ottomans kept safe all the Xabeshi Christian churches, monastery (Dier Sultan gifted by Sultan during the crusades).

The Palestinian movement was not religious at its most successful time. Now looks like has been made religious and the Jewish succeeded in alienating the Christians.

I wish she had started with places like Libya or Syria rather than Israel and Arabs. She could have contributed a lot to her career as politician and us Horn of Africa by being important member in other areas.

America functions by what they call horse trading. She actively works in committee on Libya and someone else will work on Somalia. Would be very difficult for her to work with Horn Africa directly. We are too tribal even taking pictures with her would be considered taking sides.

She need to be careful of who she is messing with, Jews are powerful people in American politics.

6 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

She need to be careful of who she is messing with, Jews are powerful people in American politics.

She just issued apology