cubano

The Roots of Somali Crisis, An Insider’s Memoir by Colonel Ahmed Omar Jess

On 2/15/2019 at 7:16 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Aah, Axmed Cumar Jees, a name I hadn't heard for two decades - since from the late '90s. Inuu noolyahay maba moodeynin.

Those who played part in the ugly, bad, good what ever good there was in some areas from human perspective of the 90s all do hide some time, come out other times and then go back to hide. That has been their life.

Remember during ICU days a lot of the Jess types were coming out on both sides and this time as well some are making noise from different areas.

On 2/15/2019 at 3:16 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Aah, Axmed Cumar Jees, a name I hadn't heard for two decades - since from the late '90s. Inuu noolyahay maba moodeynin.

Mar mar waxaa isweydiiyaa, what did all those warlords from '90s and '00s achieve than the utter destruction of our country?

Mid ka mid ah oo meel gaaray ma leh, mid darajo ama lacag ku helay ma leh. Kan ugu dhaamay Cismaan Caato ahaa, asagoo fara magan ayaana la duugay. One can say C/llaahi Yuusuf ayaa meel gaaray, but without Xabashi tanks and mercenaries intii yareyd uu meel ku gaaray xataa ma gaareen. They failed miserably, all of them.

Qofwalba isagu  faramadhan ba kafanta lugu duubaya Cismaan caaato wala kukale.cismaan caate ganacsade fiican buaha . Jees came along in 1989. Xalmay ahayn inafweyne wadankasiihaysto.  Qolladina fadhatooyiinka in bay and bakool. War umaydan hayn  xalaadaha wadanka kusugna.

cubano   

I dont understand why nobody speaks about Omar Jess book.

If you dont have anything interesting or new to say about the book, say nothing.