Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Minneapolis: 3 Somali Men Killed

Cowke   

Reports are coming out of minneapolis that 3 somali men have been murdered in what "appears" to be in a botched robbery. You can watch the news here.

Fox News

May Allah give his verlasting mercy to the dead and strength to the familis. This as not a gang violence theese men were killed while at work, that's the more difficult news to take.

A_Khadar   

I suspected if this is just a robbery that went wrong, three people murdered at the scene and nothing robbed is mentioned so far.

Allaha u naxariisto. But when this finally comes out, I am betting money it will be other fellow Somalis that carried out this. Ciyaalkeenii waa eey kasoo dareen, hadana hadeey tan keeneen.

Cabdow   

Inaa lilaahi wa ina ileyhi rajicuun. Hopefully, it will not turn out to be Somalis against Somalis. Samir iyo iman to their families!

Inaa lilaahi wa ina ileyhi rajicuun. Just Yesterday a young Somali man was killed by another Somali man in East London. Its a sad state of affairs when such incidents occur.

I heard that there will be a neighborhood gathering around 7:45pm tonight at the murder scene.

This is the most tragic thing happened to Somalis in MN as far as I can remember.

Allow u naxariiso

Jacpher   

^Insha'alaah.

Ina lilaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun. Qaddaralaahu wa maashaa'a facal. Geeri waxay ku haboon tahay nimaadan aqoon iyo geel jire. I was at the store few days earlier and one of the marxuum was helping me out jump start a car.

Soomaalida wey bahalowday. Ganacsatada need to install bullet proof glasses in their stores.