Apophis

Garissa elders endorse re-election of Jubaland President Madobe

As Somalia’s Jubaland State prepares to hold elections in August this year, Garissa County elders have endorsed the re-election of President Ahmed Madobe over improved security at the border between the two regions.

The elders drawn from A wliyahan, Abdu wak and Abd alla clans, endorsed the re-election of President Madobe on Friday at a hotel in Garissa.

They elders praised efforts by President Madobe and Amisom troops to liberate the lower Juba from the Al Shabaab insurgents.

The elders were led by Osman Ibrahim Abdi, Dekow Muhumed Duale and Ahmed Duale Koriyow.

Jubaland State, which neighbours Garissa County is inhabited by the 0gaden communities.

Elections in Jubaland are scheduled to be held in early August this year.

https://hiiraan.com/news4/2019/Feb/162203/garissa_elders_endorse_re_election_of_jubaland_president_madobe.aspx

The Elders have made a wise choice in backing their excellent son, so Good for Ahmed Madobe.

Horta Apophis i have a question, why do reer Gedo keep using the Excuse of Farmaajo being President that their Gedo candidate cant be President at the same time, i mean how can a minority folks who lives only in 1 Degmo Gedo (and i'm being generous here) challenge a majority holder candidate that comes from 2 Degmo (J/Hoose and J/Dhexe).

Jubaland should be like those States (Somaliland, Galmudug and Puntland) where majority clan owns the Capital and Presidency in their state-wise while also being  able to run for the highest office The Somalia Presidency without sacrificing their power-hold on their State.

By example if a Pirate becomes Somalia President or PM, it wont mean a Sool minority individual will rule in return Puntland rather the Same Majority Pirate clan will hold Punlands Presidency, and the same goes for Somaliland and Galmudug.

In this Federalism ERA, Majority rules Minority!

image.png.2ae6e16fa7fa9fd6b60e82d7949d1043.png

They are landless ophans seeking land. They picked tye wrong people to bully. They will never rule jubbaland again.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

5 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

The Elders have made a wise choice in backing their excellent son, so Good for Ahmed Madobe.

Horta Apophis i have a question, why do reer Gedo keep using the Excuse of Farmaajo being President that their Gedo candidate cant be President at the same time, i mean how can a minority folks who lives only in 1 Degmo Gedo (and i'm being generous here) challenge a majority holder candidate that comes from 2 Degmo (J/Hoose and J/Dhexe).

Jubaland should be like those States (Somaliland, Galmudug and Puntland) where majority clan owns the Capital and Presidency in their state-wise while also being  able to run for the highest office The Somalia Presidency without sacrificing their power-hold on their State.

By example if a Pirate becomes Somalia President or PM, it wont mean a Sool minority individual will rule in return Puntland rather the Same Majority Pirate clan will hold Punlands Presidency, and the same goes for Somaliland and Galmudug.

In this Federalism ERA, Majority rules Minority!

image.png.2ae6e16fa7fa9fd6b60e82d7949d1043.png

will this psychological help you, by bring map of  of SOMALIA, which is NOT in  correct scale,  is that how desperate you guys are?

It is Grandiose delusions.

here in scale version from UN

120805_OCHASom_Administrative_Map_Somalia_A4_0.pdf

11 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

will this psychological help you, by bring map of  of SOMALIA, which is NOT in  correct scale,  is that how desperate you guys are?

It is Grandiose delusions.

here in scale version from UN

120805_OCHASom_Administrative_Map_Somalia_A4_0.pdf

I wish it was true, that we Somalis could go back to the 18 regions with MPs representing us under 1 President, but the reality is different as the Foreigners are hell-bent in forcing us Federalism, so unless we fight back that meddling we will be stuck with these many self-claimed Presidents and their Mini-national Flags

Gaarisa iyo jubaland ma kenyaatigaa hal gobol ka dhigay oo isku daray? Xagee weelku ka duleelaa?

4 hours ago, gooni said:

Gaarisa iyo jubaland ma kenyaatigaa hal gobol ka dhigay oo isku daray? Xagee weelku ka duleelaa?

Hal daad ba daga. Miyay ku dibta runta?

All of Somali federalists came to aid Axmed Madoobe and folks, when Jubbaland was being established. As a result, 6 years later, Madoobe shouldn’t squanderer this golden opportunity. He should seek some sort of a mandate to lead the state.  Whether through elections, the blessings of all clan leaders or other forms. 

Otherwise, it could delegitimize the State government leading to spoilers entering the stage. Thus The current elites should have that particular scenario in mind and humble themselves  as they were the marginalized ones for 24 years.