Sign in to follow this  
Abu Jibreel

Where were you born and raised..?

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Meel kuleel badan oo kaneeco badan. Also, a mighty river nearby. Anyone gonna have a guess?
:D

The-Bridge-On-The-River-Kwai-Cd-Cover-10

Masaia foqol Masaia. :confused:

Haatu   

^ :D Agaa! Maa anaa Masai san weyne ah? Have another go mate.

@Maaddeey - Maashaa Allah. Wiilka yaa niinac inoo siiyaa? :D Now it's just a case of teaching Che where Garissa is. But if Maaddeey has accepted its location, then yaaba asaga ka fiican? ;)

nuune   

^^ No more kaneeco and kuleel in Garissa, I passed it and stayed there a week while goin to the border, Liboi and surroundings, I think Sarrif, Bannaaneey, Biyamadow and Kullan were more hotter, I find them extremely hot compared to Gaaris.

back 2 da topic,

I was raised in Ulaan Batar

Haatu   

Originally posted by nuune:

^^ No more kaneeco and kuleel in Garissa, I passed it and stayed there a week while goin to the border, Liboi and surroundings, I think Sarrif, Bannaaneey, Biyamadow and Kullan were more hotter, I find them extremely hot compared to Gaaris.

Seriously, how was it.

Horta, adigu shaqadaada in Dalka aad soo caga mariso miyaa :D Maalin walbo meel baad u jeedaayee. You've got to tell me what you do for a living. You must be LOADED :D

Gaarisa, liboi, sarrif, alla maxaan u darsadey.

naga daa ninyow, waan qiiroonee.

PS: Sabuuli ma gaartey?

nuune   

^^ :D Sabuuli anoon marin miyaan magaalooyinkaas cagta soo marin lahaa, oo kaalay, ma magaaladan ayaa lagugu gardaadiyey :D

Garissa was completely changed city though, loads of hotels everywhere, you will remember Nomad Hotel, Ceynul Qamar, Halgan, The Palace,

goormaa kuugu danbeesayna,

hada Cambodia ayaan u socdaa, thanks to val smile.gif