Sign in to follow this  
Abu Jibreel

Where were you born and raised..?

BUKURR   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Xoosh mase Xooshka?, Goof Gaduud=Baydhabo Janaay Tuulo ki taal lee ma anneey?

That's right, did you happen to be from that area, mann I miss shiidooley farm.

About the 'xoosh', you add 'ka' when you're using it as a reference I believe.

Cawaale   

I was born and partially raised in Mogadishu. I am not necessarily nostalgic about it, but i am surely homesick. does it make sense?

I have been a refugee for over half of my life and each time I was running away from a menace and was heading towards a different one. so basically i grew up (i.e what happened whilst trying to survive) in many other places afterward.

Can u guess what city in Somalia Rudy was born at? u be so surprised if u knew it. lol

and remember to me somalia consists of all somaliweeyn land. Take a guess..whatchya gotta lose...douche bags lol! I smell yall l8tr.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Cara.:

West Philadelphia
:D

:D aren't you gonna give us the whole song? "Iiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn west Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days....."

Rudy, just a wild guess but I'll say Baraawe.

Curly   

...chilling out, maxing, relaxing out acting all cool shooting some b-ball out side of the school when....

N.O.R.F   

....a couple of guys who were upto no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mum got scared and said.....

The Zack   

...."your movin with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air" I begged and pleaded with day after day But she packed my suitcase and sent me.......

Cara.   

...Something something something yo homie smell you later!

Rudy is obviously from the North, notice how he always pats himself on the back with the Somaliweyn shtick icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^ :D Can you PM,my diagnosis,will be interesting to see what other's see..Let's do a Jowhari window sort of thing.. :D

NGONGE   

Rudy has very bad memory. He already told us where he was born but, luckily for him, I have bad memory too. :D