Sign in to follow this  
Abu Jibreel

Where were you born and raised..?

Aaliyyah   

lool look above I edited it. I know you were raised in tanzania...

mashallah somali meelkasta way tagtay :D am not sure there is city out there xabad somali ah laga so heleen oo ku soo luntay haha

Oz   

There you go Aaliyah, the first thing I thought of when reading (ceeb waryaa) was (All jokes aside, What if women started to think like men) :D but then later on I asked myself "Will women ever truly understand the thoughts of Men? Is it possible for them to think from Man's point of view?" I think NOT. having said that, that's not what I meant, you vicious lady. :D

Aaliyyah   

^^Smart lady! URL eh. please erase the quote, oh my eyes oh dear lord My inner being (mind)took me elsewhere do forgive me. [big Grin]

EDIT: this is so uncool

what else could you be talking about? bal yuu sheko xariir ugu shekeenaya inankan..

stop making me feel guilty for what I said icon_razz.gif

Abwaan   

Born in Beledweeeeeeeeeeyn Allahayow, ka dhig beerta raaxada, "Beerlula" Allahayow belaayada hareer mari.

Oz   

Aaliyah, maskax adeega intaa iska dhaaftiid ee have you come across (mind) in the sentence?

Go figure........

Aaliyyah   

lol we are clearly going off topic. lets close the subject and not deviate from the thread's topic...

have a nice day walaal..

salaam

Oz   

^^ My radar catches a flat burning somewhere.. the smoke smells of strawberry/mint. :D

Aaliyah,Have a wicked Saturday, it's Sunday morning here, it's pretty quite as usual. LORD it's always quite in my neighborhood on Sundays.

w.salam

FIDHIN   

I Was born in West Burco , and i was raised In Musafax which is an area of the STATE of ABU DHABI, UNITED ARRAB EMIRATES, came to the uk In 2002.,

BUKURR   

Shoot, the place is full of %$@#&*

Born in Madiina, xooshka agtiis, raised in number afar, but from Goof gaduud! bet no one of you has ever heard it before.

Curly   

Originally posted by FIDHIN:

I Was born in West Burco , and i was raised In Musafax which is an area of the STATE of ABU DHABI, UNITED ARRAB EMIRATES, came to the uk In 2002.,

I was born in Musafax, Abu Dhabi and raised in London, UK since the age of 2.