Sign in to follow this  
Abu Jibreel

Where were you born and raised..?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

quote:Originally posted by Juxa:

bunch of faqiiro and gobol dwellers at least i expected KK iney kudhalatay italy.

Italy summer vacation ay u aadi jirtay nooh, see camal adi
:D
Waagaan ogaa Talyaaniga booyaasonimo aaloo aadi jiray...Marka waligey Talyaaniga cag madhigin...

Johnny, there are xaafado in every city, but it is people like myself and the great Tuujiye that put the ciyaalka in ciyaalka xaafada!

Qardho afkiina kasaara magaari kartiinee! Qardho, Qardho aa idinku wada dhacday...

Tuujiye, waraa anaga cideena dhan isbitaal ey ku dhasheen nooh, from Digfeer to Martini to Banadir! Capito!!!

Coloow   

Born under a qurac geed(acacia tree) while my reer baadiyo family was on the move in search of better pasture for the animals. I was recently at my alleged birth place, weli quracii baa taagnaa.

I have issue with the word "raised". What does it mean? how long are you "raised". when does it start and end?

I have friends who were born in places such as ; af-barwaaqo, tuulo buryoqab, samarmooge, Dacarbuluq, safar nooleeys and qurac joomo. Lovely names.

Aaliyyah   

lol I have no idea...Egypt? on the second thought that does not look like the Egyptian pyramids.

where is that?

or maybe,

Naasa Hablood (Somali: Naaso Hablood) (literally, Girl's Breasts) are twin hills situated on the outskirts of the city of Hargeisa in northeastern Somaliland.

LOOOL icon_razz.gif

Oz   

^^Smart lady! URL eh. please erase the quote, oh my eyes oh dear lord My inner being (mind)took me elsewhere do forgive me. :D

EDIT: this is so uncool

Aaliyyah   

Haven of Peace

"A caring place for tonight; hope, support and change for tomorrow".

Logo

A Shelter for Women

& Children Since 1959

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I am sure this wasnt what you were referring to icon_razz.gif

Edit..oh never mind found it, dar e salaam in Tanzania icon_razz.gif

salaam