Sign in to follow this  
Abu Jibreel

Where were you born and raised..?

Abtigiis   

Dhisid maxaa keenay Gheele? Ma ciddaan ahay yaad ii quudhi la'dahay?

I thank you for your concern, but I will appreciate if you like me for what I am. Now, falaadha ha nagu sii gilgilin.

Cabdow   

Every man/woman oo tuulo ku dhashay haduu dhaho Xamar aan ku dhashay, waa yaab walle! Xamaray xaal qaado smile.gif

Xamaraawi all day every day!

I think AbuJ was looking for a more global input.[/QB]

It would be nice if we can get back to the topic, just so that we share one anothers experiences...!!

Wa'salaam

Abtigiis   

There is nothing intersting about this thread dear. The stories people give are no more credible than what people put in their profiles.

Experiences are shared on a daily basis under several threads and sections and what Solers state by way of opinions carry the diverse backgrounds they come from, not only in terms of where they were born and raised, but also what descipline they studied and what they see in their environment and workplace.

For your purpose, we can safely assume all SOL'ers are born in greater Muqdisho which includes Shabeelooyinka and upto Bay and Bakool. Those in the North are born in Hargeisa, never mind that I know jacaylbaro is born in Kamarooyaan, 165 kms to Sheikh town. Those who were born in janaay Cabadalla and Kabsumo are Kismayo boys. I too am Dire Dawa boy. Sidaa ku daaya.

Johnny B   

This thread is what we need , you can only be in this "we" if you're born in Xamar,you maybe raised in Shanghai, can't fake this with our "real Xamarawi" committee( LST: ciyal faa cali, Castro :aka(hilaal), ciyal manapolio, Xiin: Ciyal Cambo amxaro, Juje : ciyal Siigale, MMA: ciyal bondere, and lastly Serenity: ciyaal Casa Populare.

True that Somalia had few other cities & towns that had some sort of "ciyalka xafada" civilization , but "XAMAR" was Somalia and Somalia was "XAMAR".

I represent Che´and all ciyal "Maxfalka" in Bilajo Carab or "Shibis".

Abtigiis   

juding by the quality of some people oo arkay in my life, Xamar laftifeeda ayaa tuulo-WEYN aheyd! But still better than the rest.

Jb, inaa Xiin ciyaal xaafadda ku dartid KK iyo Tuujiyana ka saartid xaq maaha.. :D

AT&T, abti I like you for who you are, the funny Qoydhan from Dhagaxbuur, laakiin barrito ayaad intaad is ilowdo waxaad oran "Xaafuun baan ka soo jeedaa, laakiin dhagax buur baan ku dhashay."

Johnny B   

Ghee,

KK started having "qardho" accent, as of late,and Tuujiye refuses my xamarawiness,( the man thinks anybody who don't say "warer badanaa" in every other sentence is "rer badiye". that is why.

I just happen to have fogotten Nuune,.. eh,ama buy him Malaysian chicken at Kista ( ala ciyalka xafada )when he comes this Summer footie Games.

JB, it aint her fault though, it's that Qardho(sorry Sayidi) guy fault. He's been slapping us with Qardho left and right.... Once the Qardho phenomenon subsides though, she will come back to her sense. :D:D

Xiin is from Hoosungo and Xaliimo cadey meel u dhaxeeso. ;)

raula   

Born in LuuQ (dont be quick to point to one particular tribe though, although i have affiliations!),revived childhood +beyond in Kenya & upgraded in Minnesota icon_razz.gif I too like Abtigiis will never dispose of my bucolic ways-by choice!

Xidigo   

Waxaan ku dhashay buurta saw iyo sogsoglay, salaxlay iyo subuluha harawo iyo Samow Boorama* :cool: oo ka mid ah wadanka Soomalia.

Calankayaguna waa buluug xidig cad dhexda kule. ;)

Tuujiye   

^^^ Shiinees maa kuhadloosaa adiga kaalay..."S" haku dardarto maan ku dhanaa...lol...

kaalay qashiin kaste iyo bajaq kaste xamar aan ku dhalanay ma ahee wax kale ma yaqaanaan yaah... waraa xamar inta ku dhalatay oo meeshaan SOL ku jiro waa la tirin karaa ee leerta nasiiya!!!!

Che.. asaga caasi u socdo madiina oo hodan ka tagay aa lugu dhex dhalay marka yes kaas xamari waaye....

KK iyada makiinada cajiinka oo suuqa siigaale u dhaw aa lagu dhalay iyada..waa la hubaa in kastoo baryahaan kistoo moojadaha jihooyinka ka halaabeen oo wax qardho la dhaho ee baratay...

Nuune oo Bacaadka liido lagu dhalay xitaa waa nugu jiraa....

laakiin Run ahaantii, meeqa qof oo SOL ayaa isbitaal ku dhalatay? loool Sayid run sheeg adiga inside a Cave soo ma aadan ku dhalan

Jonny B..waraa run sheeg qashiin yahoo!!! adiga kaniisada ku taalay xamarweyne ayaa ku dhex dhalatay....

Wareer Badanaa!!!