Sign in to follow this  
Abu Jibreel

Where were you born and raised..?

Originally posted by The Zack:

Is this a nice way of saying " Please tell me your clan"?

hecks no, everyone is from the mag...but guessing where u come from I wuld have to say garba harey or gedo...

-Lily-   

Zack, about Baladweyne, Che said was , since the war it might have a bigger majority of certain clans but I know many people from different clans who lived & were raised there. Even today there is some diversity, don’t just look at the ones that shout the loudest.

p.s. not everyone has the need to wear their qabil on their sleeve icon_razz.gif

Yes, another one born in Mogadishu. I dont get why it's a suprise so many people were born there?

Where were you born and raised..?

yaa - ma aniga?

anigu waxaan ku dhashay dooxada cawrala ee kutaal meel u dhexeysa Qardho iyo Taleex. waxaan ku soo koray oo ku noola ila intaan kuray aha badiyaha/miyiga Bari, Karkaar, Nugaal, Sanaag iyo Sool. :cool:

Xamar weligay ma arag :(

Kool_Kat   

^LMAO @ma anigaa?

From reading these pages, wili Che qabiilkiisa waala soo saari la' yahay! Hadana ma Maaddeey baa ku darsoomay?

Ani koley I am a true believer of 'wixii la qariyo qurunaa ku jiro'! icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

From reading these pages, wili Che qabiilkiisa waala soo saari la' yahay!

Che was born in Qardho to Argentinian parents. :D

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Yes, another one born in Mogadishu. I dont get why it's a suprise so many people were born there?

Anyone surprised is a hater. As if just because someone is a G-Unit they need to be born in Borama. :rolleyes:

Castro   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Shabeel is reer Buukareest

That's halfway between Dila and Gabiley, right? I knew you were Jibriil Abokor all this time. :D

B   

^^

He meant Bucharest, Romania.

Originally posted by Castro:

That's halfway between Dila and Gabiley, right? I knew you were Jibriil Abokor all this time. :D

Or reer nur. they settle there too

Castro   

^^^^ You were definitely born in England. And if I'd said he was reer Nuur, I'd be praising him, wouldn't I? :D

Abtigiis   

People are taking the 'raised' part of the question to a whole different meaning. Folks who left Somalia at a young age, spent years waiting for sponser and managed to go to the west at the age of >20 are claiming they are raised in Californina. Waa la isu dhiibayaa meesha.

Maaddeey

The problem with the name ONLF is it bears a clan initial. Otherwise, no one would have linked some of us to a clan if they were WSLF. That is really the shame.

Anyway, let me clear the air today. Just because I say I am from Degahour and I support ONLF doesn't mean I am from that clan. People forget there are lots of minority groups who are there. Aniga reerkaygu ONLF ma aha. I am from one of the small clans that are part of the wider "qabaa'iladda la takooro". But I am happy the way I am. I know I am a Somali and that is the most important thing.

Born in Xamar, raised partially in Kenya, more than half of my life in the U.S.

People are taking the 'raised' part of the question to a whole different meaning. Folks who left Somalia at a young age, spent years waiting for sponser and managed to go to the west at the age of >20 are claiming they are raised in Californina. Waa la isu dhiibayaa meesha.

:D:D:D True that! I go like WTF? I meet people who tell me they grew up in Wilmar or Hopkins(cities in Minnesota)but when I ask when they got here, they'll go like "I started high school here" :confused: So just cuz you went to high school here which is only 4years doesnt mean you were raised here

B   

^^^^ You were definitely born in England. And if I'd said he was reer Nuur, I'd be praising him, wouldn't I?
:D

praise him? its all relative castro. not sure what your eluding to?

quote:Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Shabeel is reer Buukareest

That's halfway between Dila and Gabiley, right? I knew you were Jibriil Abokor all this time.
:D
loool in the words of someone on Facebook "JB babyz!!!"