Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

You think your a real woman? Take this Test to find out!

Oo kaalay meesha sidaan gabdhihii ugu xoonsan yihiin ma gaalo feero qaawan baa!!!

Alow na baxso, Femme Fatale, walee wax kalena waan kaa sugayaa.

Ilaaheey waa awoodaa inuu wiil soomaali ah kugu aamusiyo! :D

Saalixa   

i saw the dogs because they were the most conspicuous- attrative on site ...

Femme what are you doing showing this kind of test...your contradicting your own thesis. This is no intelligence or gender test to use on highly respected and intellectual sistors of sol. correct me if iam wrong but i found the standard of the test a bit ...low.

Now give us some real soaring test to test our femininity.

Excuse me? What's with all these comments that the dogs are better looking. You know what...I haven't found out who is a real woman or not but this is what I did unfortunatley found out to my dismay:

1. Some of you are blind (or have horrible taste)

2. Some somali women are just impossible to please---

3. Or your just plain racists!!!!Just cause theyre white your not even giving them a glance arent you? :mad:

4. And some of you are having some weird thoughts about animals! I must say though a relationship between a dog and a human is impossible-->so kindly get that thought out of your heads. :rolleyes:

As for measuring our intellegence...why do we have to? We don't have to impress anyone but ourselves. Why should I put a test for something that is so obvious yet immeasurable. :D;)

dawoco   

^^^waxa aan la ooyaayo, ilamadu iiga gubaneeyso, ikhtiyaar nin (naag?) loo diidoo, la adoonsadaan ahay. Since we in the nationalist spirit :D

As for the, :( , the pictures that i didn't see. I have no comment on said pictures nor do i confirm ever seeing, let alone knowing the excistence of any pictures. I wouldn't even know we were on abt pics, until some of u mentioned it :D Now having said that. Femme, bless u for the link ;)

Dawaco,

ilaahoow haku qaadin, maxaad caqli badan tahay oo aad ka diracsan tahay dad badan oo ey Femme Fatale ku jirto. weeynoow adeer, oo caano ka dharag :D

Femme Fatale,

Adiga horta waxaa ku sifoowday magaca Fatale la dhahaayo. Waagaan Soomaaliya joognay waxaan fatale u bixin jirnay qofka hadalka iyo bootada badan oo aan caqli badan lagu tuhmin, yacni laga fiican yahay. Marka sidee ku keentay inaad gaalo xun xun oo aan sanka ka qabsano qurunkooda tiraahdid Racist ayaad tihiin? Haa waa runtaa racist ayaa nahay, laakiin racist-yaal fiican baa nahay taas ogow.

Gaal wax la jeclaado maaha, midhaa adigaa noqday gabdhaha caqliga uu kaga lumay Schoolka oo cadaanka mooda inay dad wax dheer yihiin, hoqey hooqay! Ar iga leexo gabar fiican aan ku moodaayee, :D

Nephissa   

a real woman would've seen the real dogs in the picture >>>>>>>>> the breath taking sexy looking boys :D **wishes if only mali boys would look like that ** plus they gave you a hint: dogs are all white with black spot meaning the black guy.

AlleUbaahane, gaaladu kuwa refugee adigoo ah wax ku taray maaha? kuwa albaabada kuu furay maaha? Maxaa carri gaalo ku dhigay if they stink? Subxanalaah. :rolleyes:

Bishaaro,

Ninbaa wuxuu yiri "ninkii rabaaba ha i rartee aniga raashin baa rabaa", therefore, I understand your Gaalo loyalty, laakiin ha xanaaqin markeey kugu mooleestaan banooni camal. :D

Pujah   

Dogs kulahaa...yaa arkaayaba those lil dalmations....my eyes were just fixed on those hunks almost forgot i was looking for the dogs.....wish we had some mali guys looking like that