Che -Guevara

Ali Gedi on the London meeting

galbeedi   

Tuugo la qabat iga dheh.

Maxay u odhan waayeen markii hore waxa dunida loo soo bandhigayaa macluumaadka  cadadka shidaalka Somali ku jira iyo wax la mid ah.

There is a difference between  providing information and auctioning Somali oil.

By the way, is this guy getting ready to replace Khayre in the future or he is one of those bought as usual. As I was typing someone called me and told me that Geedi is like telephone card where you fill up and  would speak for you.

during his reign as a prime minister he allegedly spent $600,000 for the wedding of his son. I heard then president C/laahi Yusuf was upset  about that event which led to his firing.

galbeedi   

Any Mr. Che,

It is good news that the whole matter is about oil info in Somalia.

Last week and the week before they kept talking about auctioning oil blocks. Thank God they changed their mind. 

Gaadh ayaa laga hayaa dalka. Dadkan qurbaha ka yimid ee " Quick Cash" raadinaya Allah ha inaga qabto

On 2/9/2019 at 8:44 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I can't forget what Cali Maxamed Geedi iyo dowladiisa had done to ummadda Soomaaliyeed in late 2006 and early 2007 by using Xabashi merceneries.

I stated my thoughts about them then on SOL and it still stands the same.

MMA,

The Ugandans, Brundians, Turkish, Kenya, Tigray Ethiopia, Oromo Ethiopia, Eritrea....have come and some gone after that 2006/7 ICU later Shabab incident, but it is stuck in your mind, as if that is the single incident that determined the situation 1991/2, 2004, 2006, 2009......to date.