Saalax

The man who refused Siad Bare's order to bomb Hargeisa, Somaliland region, Somalia

Saalax   

Many delusional secessionists are fed that reer Mogadishu are their "enemy" from birth all the time and celebrate every time a bomb goes off in Mogadishu in the hope of gaining the never coming "ictiraaf" on the blood of reer Mogadishu on what they call "Wanlaweyn" ayado la ogyahay ragii xasuuqay inay ahayeen General Morgan, Colonel Tuke, Salebaan Dafle, Gaani to name a few :). Ahmed Mohamed Hassan is a honorable man.

Saalax   
5 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

You just want to start trouble.

Maye it is a genuine question. I believe the obsession with reer Mogadishu or what they term "Wanlaweyn" is unwarranted.  Few months ago while in Mogadishu I was talking to this chick who asked me  why do northerners hate us. Waxan ku jawaabo baan garan wayay aan ahayn daadka qarkood ba iska maskax liita oo brainwashing lagu sameeyay (Jeegaanta) :D . 

Tallaabo   

Statement

"We (the people of Somaliland) don't hate and never hated the good people of Mogadishu and indeed any other group of Somalis; we just have political differences."

Now that this issue is made a bit more clearer for those who are not endowed with enough faculties for reason and thought, I believe this thread need not continue any further. 

Saalax   
9 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

It's group thinking. The individual is not hateful but they lose their common sense when they are among their tol.

It is more than group thinking a lot of Somaliland region kids as young as 5 are raised to hate what they call "Wanlaweyn"  so when you are raised with hate for a particular group at such a young age despite the facts  that is all you will know unfortunately it is called brainwashing aka the ictiraafdoon brigade.

Saalax   
3 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Statement

"We (the people of Somaliland) don't hate and never hated the good people of Mogadishu and indeed any other group of Somalis; we just have political differences."

Now that this issue is made a bit more clearer for those who are not endowed with enough faculties for reason and thought, I believe this thread need not continue any further. 

That is too late for that. Now majority of reer Mogadishu believe reer Somaliland region hate them due to decades of hate slurs. Marka "Ya irir Samaale" ma shaqaynayso mar dambe. Cardkas wu gubtay.