Sign in to follow this  
maajo

DO I ADMIRE WOMEN WITH HIJAAB OR WOMEN YOU MEET AT NIGHT CLUB AND WHY?

maajo   

REMEMBER PPL ARE NOT HOW THEY LOOK ...ALSO DO U ADMIRE MAN U MEET AT NIGHT CLUB OR SOCAIL GATHERING...OR MAN LOOKS MULLAH..WITH BIG GER?

i admire a young brother/sister, that has come out of college/work/uni, ,,,,and is going to the mosque to pray in their lunch hour!

they are normal, not shiekhs, but at the same time as studying and working for Dunyaa, they are working for their akhiraa!

i admire them!

and as for the brother/sister, that goes clubbing, i aint going to judge, coss at some point we all tried it(most of us), i just hope that it is a phase and they grow out of it!

may Allah guide us all!----amiin

looooooool rudy, i got say this, i really love your avator, it's just sooooo funny smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Now back to the question, i think a lot of people are giving clubs way too much negative conetations. To me, weddings and somali social gathering at this age are much worse than clubs. I mean people doing the shake a booty dances and being taped and god knows how many people watching those videos. In my opinion, that's worse, than couple of girls going to a club and picking a dark corners and just dancing...Just in groups mind you...At least that's left behind, but in somali social events, there is always a tape of you dancing somewhere.

I don't like guyz with beard, it's just too much hair for me. To me if a man wants hair, only keep it on his chest other than that, it needs to go babe.

au revoir.

P.S. i only respect people based on their personlities, ambitions, characters, not by their style of dressing!!!

Adna   

SAKAAMA CALAYKUM

WELL LET ME SAY THIS, I HAVE AGREE WITH SILENT-SISTAH WELLL SAID SIS NO THING TO ADD, AND ALSO THIS TRUE

they are normal, not shiekhs, but at the same time as studying and working for Dunyaa, they are working for their akhiraa!

SO SIS MA'SHA ALAAH SLAAMAAD,

underdog   

Originally posted by TRUTH-SHALL-SET-U-FREE:

In my opinion, that's worse, than couple of girls going to a club and picking a dark corners and just dancing...Just in groups mind you...At least that's left behind, but in somali social events, there is always a tape of you dancing somewhere.

Lets talk about this thing called "guilty conscience". What makes us (Somalis and muslims in general) different from everyone else? Conscience. If you think getting all dressed up and going clubbing is an ok thing, why are you picking a "dark corner"? Why not just say "Hooyo, I going to sick-ass jam tonight and I'm going to wear this skirt (if you fold the skirt right, it can fit in a guys wallet) and I'll be home some time tomorrow."

You can't say that because apart from the fact that you would need the "Jaws of life" and a big tub of vaseline to dislodge your mom's foot from your ass, you never quite feel right being there...a little xishood and some morals go a long way.

looool underdog...Let's see, now i only went to a club once in my lifetime, but i would assumed that most of the clubs are darkly lit, except of course the stage where the performance is happening, so therefore it really doesn't matter which dark corner to stand in. Now as to the outfit, maybe you haven't seen somali weddings or social gatherings, but the outfits of women is getting shorter, more revealing, soon the scarf around the shoulder for those strapless or thin strap dress is gone. And yeah girls show up with short skirts to weddings...Therefore for me it isn't much different than in clubs. But my one time visit, i dressed in jeans+ turtle neck shirt, and a long sweater. Many people were dress also casually at this place. As to coming back tomorrow, unforuntaly women who are married and with children are doing so right now, where they go to weddings and don't come back till early next morning...Anyways, aren't all weddings ending now around 3 am or what not, when they started around 10 pm, so it's already tomorrow anyways.

Now to me, i don't agree with the idea that people attending clubs don't have "Xishood" or "moral" because those things have nothing to do with clubs. But hey we will agree to disagree.

au revoir

underdog   

Oh hey...wait a minute...I'm sorry didn't mean to sound like I was judging you or anything...to each their own. Besides you sound like a someone with strong opinions who doesn't have to explain herslf to anyone or conform to what everyone else is doing. More power to you.

As for the issue of xishood...its something I find extremely attractive (and theses days very rare) in women. that is as feminine as it gets..too many agressive independant women...starting to sound and behave like guys. the softness is gone...been lied to by too many guys that you all develop an agressive defense structure. So Sad.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool underdog...I neither got the feeling you were juding me and was i trying to defend myself against anything...I said what i said, so that you would understand from what experience i am drawing my conclusion from, nothing more or less, really ;););)

As to your "xishood," trust me man, you don't have anything to worry about...it's still around, but see what happens sometimes is that guys get turned off by "shy" girl cause they don't seem to have patience to wait around for them...But i do know that those special "xishood" ladies are around and kicking...I should know, one of my friend is like that...hmm who knows maybe when she is ready to settle down, i would point her toward ya :D:D

underdog   

Thanks for for thinking about me on that...is she one of those with "good personalities"??? ;)

But, I'm a old fashioned "hunter-gatherer" kinda guy. Meaning I'd rather hunt for my food than walk into a butcher shop(...thats a metaphor, for all those with their mind in the gutter). in other words, I'll pass on getting hooked up...take no offense, none intended. :D

salam

i belive there is alwayz people who change them self to god or even lets say when they meet someone who loves you back they tend to change and try to show the men that she can be a better wife. so you can meet a gurl in a club that dont mean she is bad you can meet a gurl on a bar that dont mean she is bad but givign her a chance and knowing what type of person she is and also i knw most men prefer a gurl with qamar which is good but that dont mean she can be a god wife and good mother to you're children? so i belive take chance take risk and you can alwayz back up and solve it anway.

so peace

My eedo once gave me important advice....

she said "eedo macaan, gabar qaawan waa cunto digsi ku jurto oo dabool la saarin. Tixsi kasto kor fuulay oo leer saneyso. Laakiin gabadha asturan waa cunto markaas foornada laga soo bixiyay oo alumiini ku daboolan"

do u guys see her point? this is something I will never forget as long as I live.

so which food do u prefer to eat?

DO I ADMIRE WOMEN WITH HIJAAB OR WOMEN YOU MEET AT NIGHT CLUB AND WHY?

Are we always forgetting the moderate non-hijab wearing sisters?

To the original poster (if you are still around),

There are alot of girls who wear hijab, but take it off to go to the clubs ;) That's a fact. As there are guys who go to friday prayers, but go to jams/parties/clubs that very same evening. Then there are girls (many) who don't wear hijabs, are moderate in their demeanor, educated and assertive and always viewed as a clubbing-coming home the next day- miniskirt wearing freaks by judgemental Somalis.

If somalis have narrow-minds like that, then I feel sorry for whom ever they end up with later on in life with that sort of mentality!

:cool: