Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

GOOFY

SOL has been my lil seceret! my friends and family dont know that i am a memeber of this place, some times i wonder what if they knew? would i still be this goofy! would i still write wat ever that pops in my head!.I enjoy coming in here a freestyling "qaashin",,"sheego",,"dood"! iyo "i heard this and that".... markaa..somali wayney!

dont tell anybody my lil secret!

(am scratching my butt right now! ehehehe!)

Ibtisam   

WHAT in GOD's name is wrong with this child, this is not a place for Qaashin and dood, that is for the toilet and rubbish you *********************************************************************** ******************** :mad: :mad: this is all Magool Fault for complaining that people don't start topics, now we have one about dood and sh*id and monkey!!!!!!!! :mad:

Pi   

I was tryna get the image of that monkey NGONGE posted out of my head, but with Crystal's comment, I think that monkey is starting to take a human form. :eek:

Miriam1   

^ Brave.do consider a trial period first, one week? try it out and see how you feel. Its a massive adjustment.

my secret..I got highly sought after internship..can't tell my friends since they applied for it too...and I am not sure why, but I feel guilty knowning that I have the job and well they dont..So I continue lying about the stress of finding a job and the horrid interviews...

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

AAAAWCH! i scratched too hard!

:D:D:D:D:D ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Walee waad iga qoslisay maanta ,,,,,,,, Ok then , i'm gonna tell anyone ,,,,,,,, ''

I'M SCRATCHING MINE TOO ,,,,,,,,, WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT ?? :D

nafta   

^^ well maybe he is a member and this way she's dropping a big hint for him....congrats in advance tija