Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

What's your sign?

mahdi-   

I agree with bro Mujahid.

This is merely factitious. There is nothing true about it, and I don't ever believe any anything about it. As brother Mujahid elucidate it, we're Muslims and we're not supposed to believe such things that are out of merit.

Nazra   

:rolleyes: @ mujahid, i thought u should have known betta... what you CHOOSE in life is written for you.

Not what it's meant to be.

Nazra,

WHAT YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE IS WHAT IS MEANT TO BE ;)

FOR EXAMPLE, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO BECAME MUSLIM, WELL HE CHOSE TO BE MUSLIM BUT THIS WAS MEANT TO BE !

MUJAHID OVER AND OUT !

Al-Jawzy.. Brother thanks for pointing that out.A lot of people amongst us are Muslims just for the name and don't even know what Iiman is (Arkaanul-Iimaan which is 6)...QADAR Is one of them. I am not scholar and don't wanna jump to conclusion but some of the stuffs people say that may seem harmless can easily make them Kaafir. I encourage every one to be careful not to assume things and ask the scholars, cuz a lot of times we seek the Kaafiriin Knowledge rather than Muslim (which is mandatory)... Islaam is not common sense it is what God ordered us, we don't questions God's orders we obey. Ask yourselves please...Do you question why McDonald’s don't have a hot-cake/pancake at 12pm for those of us who wake up late and don't wanna eat a burger? No, cuz we know it is breakfast menu and that time has come and gone.. Do we stand and make a Scene? No, we just smile and say "ooohh my bad the time of the breakfast is over"!!!! So how could you question the one who created you and how come you are not seeking the knowledge the same way you know when they pull the breakfast menu it is time for lunch.

Peace on earth smile.gif

Jamilah   

Cutelilgirl and all the other star believers,

Did you know if you read a horoscope 40 prayers of yours will not be accepted? that's eight whole days! What will be your excuse on judgement day?

Salam :D

People should know more about their religion.