Sign in to follow this  
Foxy

usefull Women's work out routines

Foxy   

Hey all

Every women wants that shaped body type with lean thighs, sexy Abs and toned upper body, so below are a few web pages to give you an over rountine work outs....the rest is is will power in getting the desired toned body.... :D

web page

cheers

web page

Nazra   

That is so mean Johnny.

Aeronwen that's all you can manage :eek:

By the sounds of it, you seem to be unfit.

Your case: I say join a gym hon

Dumb ol' me.I went to Somalia this summer thinking I would lose my curves and return back to London somewhat resembling a beanpole on crack (I'm 5"11 spare me the lanky jokes!)

Little did I know the constant forceful feeding of hilib,kimis,bariis(no veg)and subag followed by a afternoon nap would pile on llbs!A stone to be exact lool..

Anyways most of it's shifted since I've been back alxamdulilaah and I am quite healthy.Go to the gym 3-4 times a week again and seafood and chicken!aah!...I dont miss the hilib dripping with fat one bit!But I miss the fresh guava and mango nectar from back home! :(

Hey Foxy any tips for the tummy?I dont put have any problems with my legs or arms alxamdulilah.....?

Originally posted by Nazra:

Aeronwen that's all you can manage :eek:

By the sounds of it, you seem to be unfit.

By the sound of it. Am allergic to gyms, but thanks for the suggestion, anyway.

Foxy   

Hey there Quruxleey!

Loosing weight around the Tummy area You Ask?

The stomach is always a problem area and unfortunately exercises for a particular area don't result in weight loss from this area specifically.You cannot target an area to lose weight. Fat is excess energy that is

stored and your body will use it from all over walalo, now with that said....If you want flat abs or loose the excess fat from the Gutt area, you have to work your whole body as well as your abs muscles during strength training and cardiovascular exercise......and Since You are already going to the Gym 3/4 days a week, increase your cardio time up to 45 min without stopping doing more of HIIT ( high intensity Interval trianng) followed by exercises that concentrate on the abs area.....keep in mind that resistance trianing would help you work and achieve those areas easier.....

As far as working out, you don't need to work your abs more than every other day....

Say You go to gym 4 days a week, do one day upper body work around 30 min light weight training followed by 10 min abs work out....remember to warm up atleast 5-10min and finish of with 10-15 mins cardio, second day do just cardio and ab exercises....3rd day rest....4th day lower body resistance trianing followed by abs exercises, 5th day just cardio atleast 45 min followed by abs exercise.......6th daY rest....

Try and see if that works.....

will post some exercises that help on the tummy areas.......soon

cheers

hope that helps.....

Foxy   

^^^^ connected to the above

Spot-reducing your way to flat tummy is impossible sis. And this is the reason why it's important for you to watch what ur daily intake of food is eventhough you are on a healthy weight range( especailly with ramadan being around and the likelyhood of greasy food all around us) and including Cardio mixed with weight training if you truly desire to loose those extra pounds around the tummy area.

So with that mentioned inclusion of solid abdominal training is very important for getting reasonable results. Strengthening the abdominal wall will tone and help reduce, if not prevent, any unnecessary sagging of the stomach area when those un wanted pounds disappear.

So now that we have established the above understanding on how the body works when it comes to spot reducing, Below are some basic Ab exercise that You can do at the gym or at home smile.gifsmile.gif

5 Abs exercises

The Ultimate Abdominal Work Out.

cheers

Rahima   

Little did I know the constant forceful feeding of hilib,kimis,bariis(no veg)and subag followed by a afternoon nap would pile on llbs!A stone to be exact lool..

Tell me about it. Same thing happened to me. I too went to Somalia, enjoyed the luxuries and came back “healthierâ€. Not sure by how much, but it was noticeable let’s just say :D .

Glad to be back to normal though.

Foxy,

I always find that too much exercise outside of the walk or weekly basketball match when one has the time has its negative- you have to eat a lot to maintain your weight and really I can’t eat that much (ridiculous amounts of food required) so I forgo it in favour of the walk (which is never intentional and i like it that way).

I think that you can still be healthy and fit without all the strenuous exercise routines but it all comes down to lifestyle choices.

Foxy   

I always find that too much exercise outside of the walk or weekly basketball match when one has the time has its negative- you have to eat a lot to maintain your weight and really I can’t eat that much (ridiculous amounts of food required) so I forgo it in favour of the walk (which is never intentional and i like it that way).

Hey there Sis I would say the above depends from person to person.......as for the maintaince side of things, I dont believe that one has to eat more then they burn,(unless otherwise their main goal was to gain wieght and build muscle) whether its to maintain a certain body type or to lose to achieve a certain body type......

As for when it comes to doing exercises, its a matter of chioce and a lifestyle, most of the above exercise need to be done or atleast followed religiously a few times a week to achieve or maintain a certain body type (frame)or image; atleast that is to my conception.......You could choose to believe the opposite, but as for some of us who are health Junkies, i kinda believe that a 5 times a week maintaince is a must>>>>>>an absolute self confessed health Junky

cheers

Rahima   

^ That is what I meant. Not everybody is the same for not everybody has the same body structure or metabolism rate. For some, exercising that much and doing such strenuous exercise would arguably have its negatives. Thanks for the info though, good to see productive topics in the womens section smile.gif .

Rokko,

War bugger off icon_razz.gif .

lol Rahima you feel me?Worst thing is when I put on weight it doesn't spread evenly.It all runs to my belly :mad:

Foxy,gacaliso.Sorry I wasnt so specific.I meant toning up now that I'm losing that holiday tyre around my belly from eating normally again.I dont want hard and taut abs just a firm,flat one.Basically the one I had! :(

But it's cool.I asked the personal fitness lady(looked like a man Russian ayey aheyd)lol and she showed me a few things.Particularly the swiss ball crunches from all sides(similar to the ones you provided for me macaanto)

Anyways main thing she stressed upon is being patient and not losing determination.Moderate regularity is the name of the game.I'm glad I started going back properly again.

So I'll let you know how it's going sis?

Thanks ya Foxy baby!

Intel   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Rokko War bugger off

:D

just pleased to see you back on track dee abaayo ;)

Rahima   

lol Rahima you feel me?Worst thing is when I put on weight it doesn't spread evenly.It all runs to my belly

My problem is the complete opposite-everywhere suffers including my cheeks :( .

just pleased to see you back on track dee abaayo

Yes and I was born xalay. I can smell a swipe you know rokko icon_razz.gif . It is Ramadan ok, i dhaaf please.

Anyway where do you pray taraawiix? Have a try of North Melbourne (musalda on top of 8 black). I'm sure you'll enjoy it ;) .

Tell me all about your experience :D (that is not a wicked smile i swear).