Sign in to follow this  
AalTo

Among Somali singers ...who is the most popular one..and who do u like?

SuNsHyNe   

I love Fatma Khasim, I went to this wedding the other day and she was tearing the place down, her son who was one of the musician is kinda cute. My friend really likes him!!

Cant weit to see her again!!

Xafsa   

I love careys ciise...but The best somali singer is maxamed saleebaan tubeec.....with that song hooyo...and nasteexo. The first one is a classic....I used to listen to that song back when I was younger and my mom had gone away for awhile....stil brings back memories.

peace and luv

maajo   

waalyabay waa topic xiisa leh..AalTO wlc to SOMALIAONLINE..then fankeyga waa cabdi-tahliil warsame sxb

yax yax iyo xishoodba igu yurursanaye

jaceyl igu yam go ay baa ii yeeranaaye

i like when he says that

Samakab   

Allah! Fanka iyo Suugaanta waa maaweelo iyo madadaalo! I don't know guys if you know Cumar Dhuule, but he is my favourate singer/artist. He might not be the most popular but he is the best of what Somalia had. No singer can compete with the marxuum. Allah kuu naxariisto CUMAR DHUULE!

Abdi Tahliil? Well he is the best living somali singer so far. I like his songs (well i'm obsessed :D ) I have five original tapes from 1989 till now.

Magool? she is golden, diva of the somali music and I love her.

Kaskey? yeah right! :D what a copy cat?! :mad:

La-y-La   

i ama have to say maryan mursal somali u diida ciil naftina u diiida ceyr n adaa beeray jecel are ma two fav songs.

cumar dhule-allah ha u naxariisto.

i love this song but i dont know the artist, it goes like amaanada illah ba noqod kuman ilaawine noqod kumaan ilawine ee amiin allaha yow wa amaanadaadeee. :confused: anybody know the singer.

peace.

AalTo   

waw i like cumar dhuule songs allah u naxriisto..c/tahliil..fatuma qasim...killeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer...is the best...carees ciise .zulfa.. we miss alot..

axmed naaji

shimaali

binti cumar gacal

xasan adan samater

c/qaadir juba

xabiibo tooxow

lafoole

c/jibaar

saada ali

qadra daahir

sahro dawo

........so on

Blessed   

I think it has got to be the 'Waaberi Ten' from Samatar to Khadra Dahir. But for me revolutionary artist like Saado Ali and the Mooge brothers stand out from the crowd..!!

Saado being my number one .. always ;)

LadyMo   

How come hardly no1 has mentioned Xassan Aden Samatar??

He's not only a brilliant singer but a comedian on stage too coz he knows how to entertain his peepz! Mad propz for him.

Also Magool I remember hearin her a lot when I was younger! She cool & her voice is truly unique!

king_450   

well to say this is the best somali singer is un-normal and stupidity, because all of the somali singers are good, and we have to treat them like a treasure, sure you might like one over the other but that does not mean that person is the best, we can judge them by their voice their intergerity , the way they respect their professional and well they respect the country they represent, i will not give a vote one who always drunk and falling in the streets even though i like that singer, but will never get in my vote to be the best, in all i think we have the best and brightest singers across the globe, so treasure them and thank them any time u see them. good luck and let;s support our own singers,

maajo   

what about Sidii ali Winkey?

Shani adiga moye

shaki ma leh hablaha kale

shuraako manoqono

shedaanka neceb? waaw

Sulfa

Shimaali

Cabdi Tahliil Warsame

Cumar Shooli

Boqol [Macalinka ma xumo laakiin waayo xun uu soo baxay ayaantiis.]

-------------