Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Watch this family grow old over the years!!

Jaabir   

these are pictures of a family taken in the course of 25 years..

enjoy it..

1976.JPG

1977.jpg

1978.jpg

1979.jpg

1980.jpg

1981.jpg

1982.jpg

i will post more pics of this family.. insha alaah

Who the hell are these ppl? :confused: :confused: God Darman u are crazy. It looks as though the parents are the same pics just the outfits are different. :D

Miriam1   

I was trying to find his angle with these pics but man am I lost...maybe the punch line is in the next pics.

Hopefully :D

Jaabir   

You damn right Jawaahir.. the punch line is in the rest of the pics..

check em out..

1983.jpg

1984.jpg

1985.jpg

1985.jpg

1986.jpg

1987.jpg

1988.jpg

1989.jpg

HONEY-D   

I too dont understand the purpose of this topic. Hey darman why an earth would any1 wanna know the life of some white folks. mind u if it was u from the day you came to the refugee camp in kenya till now it would have been interesting. :D

ps please dont be harsh just stating how interesting it would be to see how you changed that all. ;)

Batuulo   

wow!!

Well done Darman..I thought the second child is a girl ..when they grew up i realise he's a boy, then I thought the third one is a girl rolleyes: ..hmm not too fast he's a boy either , what a family.. I have my famil's pic's I'll post it Later Insha Allaah.. Just Like That :D .. tnx darman for sharing Us..

Miriam1   

^^ i noticed that too..but i really hate being confused and i am curious as hell to the point of this!

As they say curiousity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.

I am starting to think that there is no point further than the obivious...a really beatiful family slowly growing through the pics

rite?

MD   

^^^LOL@slowly growing, Darman and his little tricks what is he up to now! hmmm by the way look at the three kids carefully they LOOK like triplets :rolleyes:

Jaabir   

Higabified sista… I really found this very interesting too.. perhaps the most eye catching thing is how the wife rapidly grew old… look at her with her husband in 79… they seem to be around the same age.. but check their pic in 2002.. she looks a lot older than him…

Subxaaan alaaah