Sign in to follow this  
NIN_NOOL

MOST POPULAR NAME IN THE WORLD

PhiL   

Hello Folkz, I'm a new-comer to the nomadhood, or the nomad community, whatever it's called, i'm just happy to be a part of it.

Anyway, I think Mohammed is a beautiful name. I wish the men who have that name think of the huge responsibilty they have of carrying the prophet's name (pbuh).

As for females, I think Faduma is a popular name. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Jaydah either. I know it's not a somali name, but i absolutely love the name like crazy. No guessing what my first born girl will be called.. smile.gif

Salaamz All...

asalaama alaykum w.w

if i'm not wrong the question was .. MOST POPULAR NAME IN THE WORLD.. :rolleyes:

I would say like other bro's and sis's said.

Male: MOHHAMAD, & ADAM.

Female: HAWA (eve) & MARYAMA (maria).

his name is mohamed, he loved his name so he wanned to name his son mohamed too, but it did not seem right. later he come up with MUXUMED, and named his son muxumed.

this is what my teacher said to me while I was in highschool; he asked me my name, and one of my two (last and first)names happened to be MOHAMED, then the teacher said to me, "mohamed do you know that your name is the most popular name in the world, if I am a muslim, I will probably called myself MOHAMED.

Juxa   

most popular huh?

now or waagi hore?

timeless or most original?

Q Q more Questions :rolleyes:

i think most popular male names are,,,,,mohamed, abdi, ahmed, ali, cusmaan, hasan, huseen,,,,,list goes on,,,,,,,those are timeless names,,,,last generation and this one as well

female names: faduta,deeqa, nimca, aisha, ayaan, aamina, sacdiya, those are the gems,,,,,,,note magacyo yaableh aa suuqa ku jira,,,,majority of them,,,,,maba ku dhawaaqi karo

i like to give kids real, strong name, one hadii la maqlo labo talaabo gadaal loo dagayo,,,,,waxan qafiifka ah oo hada socda naga daaya ;)

asalaama alaykum w.w

you guys are missunderstood... most popular names in the what? somali or world? plzz check back the title.. he asked us the -- WORLD... not SOMALI..

if i'm not wrong Ayan & Deeqa are somali names. let's talk about World popular Names.. have fun

wasalaama alaykum

Muhammad   

» Asalamu Alaykum, fellow brothers n sisters

Interesting topic. Muhammad is very unique name.

It is amazing when you Imagine: How times Muezzins say Muhammad when calling the Aadaan around the world?

How many people say, [PBUH or SAWS] when they heard the name Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) everyday?

It is no wonder my name is:

Muhammad ibn Abdi ibn Muhammad ibn Abdi

Salaan~Peace

ps. u can guezz what I'll name my first born son, Insha'Allah! ;)