Sign in to follow this  
Jewelz

are we allowed to get married to a person that has braids.

Hey I understand ur question

I think the answer is obviously no because guys shouldn't be braiding their hair cause then they're trying to look like girls and plus thats one of judgement day signs. A guy shouldn't pierce his nose or braid his hair.

Thats the botom line and its not a stupid question.

Hey I understand ur question

I think the answer is obviously no because guys shouldn't be braiding their hair cause then they're trying to look like girls and plus thats one of judgement day signs. A guy shouldn't pierce his nose or braid his hair.

Thats the botom line and its not a stupid question.

hmmmm never thought of it!

BUT just imagine what hooyo would say...i think my mom would faint! :confused: soo i would try to stay away from them ;)

well from my point of view, i have this bad impression of guys who have braids.

Jewelz   

thanks sweet_gal and the others that replied. I thought of this question cuz it got me thinking of PBUH S.A.W had 3 braids on his hair?

LOL...funny Topic...it acually made me laugh....i was bout to faint..hehhe faint jus like when my hooyo finds out am datein or marrieing a dude wit braids....Hooyo's first words out of her mouf..."HOOGNAY...Naayaha Bisinka iyo Yasinka"...but laakin..to me i really dont think theres anything wrong wit a guy who has braids...its HAIR(jus a bit longer hair den the usuall guys hair)...oh well...in my opinion...i dont think theres anything wrong wit having braids...

Ta Ta

SkipToMaLuuq..is out...Muaaah ;)