Sign in to follow this  
Amna

I am scared for my future

Blessed I love you 2.

p.s I didn’t say “I don’t have the time or energy to make ducaa” I just commented on the post which I thought was waaay too melodramatic. I didn’t know this was a damsel in distress issue in the wider sense but now I know.

And with that ciao.

Blessed   

^LOL. I love you too, Cynical. And, not ironically. :D

KK,

Cidi ku cuni mayso, we're also just opinionating on your stance. Truth is, she's not your sister or a friend or even a regular to the forum, I would appreciate you going 'Sylvester' on me, but easy on the new kid, eh? The sister just poured her heart out to a bunch of strangers, it's hard enough without having them go nasty on ya.

Rose   

so i just wanted to let the dear sister know that i did indeed make dua for her (verbally) and will also put it down in writing (insh allah).

the only reason im mentioning this is to let those 2 (need i mention?) know that there are good people here on this forum who, will take the time to actually make dua and advice her with kind words-masha allah may Allah reward all those who did ameen.

just because YOU dont see yourself making dua for her,dont speak for the rest of us. ok?

also nothing wrong with wanting to get married even 'desparetly' because marriage shields one from promiscuity, adultery and fornication. it completes half of our eman and believe or not it is in fact a big deal! (if it is written for us of course).

and with that i ask Allah to bless you with a pious husband who will be a key to your jannah and your happiness. allahumma ameen.

ADNAAN   

^^Amiin Amiin.

Horta, bal ana ducad ha la igu darro oo amiina dhaha smile.gif . meesha ma duco ku xaasid baa dhacdey waxaan maqali jirney jaceyl ku xaasid...imika arrintu meel adag ayey marsaayoo arsaaqdii baaba la iska kaa sii hor taagayaa…oo isbaaro la hordhiganyaa. hadaa waaba intaanu ninkuba shabadkada kusoo dhicin. By the way every one needs to marry and there is nothing wrong with asking Allah to hasten marriage for you, if anything, it saves a lot of trouble.

Castro   

Originally posted by Amna:

Day and night all i think about is marriage, i have taken every avenue trying to find a husband to no avail.

Besides the duca I made for you, I have a practical suggestion.

Take a trip back home. Print out several copies of the fiance sponsorship application of the country of your citizenship. Once you arrive in your tuulo, make the announcement that you have in your hands an all expenses paid trip to [some western country]. The few conditions you must insist on are: a person who has no mental disease in their family; has not been married before; and has not fathered any children [you don't need baby mama drama]. Just watch how long the line gets.

Best wishes and post the pictures here.

Ibtisam   

^^^It is a good enough suggestions. If at the age of 50 I suddenly got cold feet and decided I should've stayed married, I'm find me a toy boy to exploit. icon_razz.gifI’m kidding :D

Nehanda   

Amna having a husband not matter how pleasing it sounds does not guarantee happiness or remove insecurities.

You need to find yourself. Walaal, you hold the key to your emotions, if you want to feel giddy, full of life these are things within your control and do not have to be supplemented by others.

As already mentioned, direct your energy towards something just as worthwhile but achievable. Also whenever you feel confused or low read the Quran it really does help.

May Allah bless you with kheyr and a pleasing farax

Amna having a husband not matter how pleasing it sounds does not guarantee happiness or remove insecurities.

I dont think anyone can dictate or tell someone what makes them happy. Some people are Happiest/Complete,if they get a partner. Others are happy being spinisters. It is all in the individual.

What one needs to have is faith however. Faith in the almighty,that he knows what is best for you.

Some people are Happiest/Complete,if they get a partner. Others are happy being spinisters. It is all in the individual.

If I didnt know better I would think the above comment innocent but it is full of accusations :rolleyes: . Spinisters, eh? If she wasnt freaked out before, she most definetly now is. Look what you've done now? :D