Sign in to follow this  
Amna

I am scared for my future

NGONGE   

^^ Abadan! It was genuine duca. I actually hope for such a man for both of you. I am sure you will be happy. :D

Ibtisam   

May you get a man that breaks your combs, burns your shoes and throws away your stylish trousers.

I don't have any shoes, other than two pairs, no trousers or combs.

May he love you to death, keep you out of breath and order you around.

Thats okay, it will just mean I would play dead really early to get away.

May he give you ten kids, house you in a ditch and, from kitchen work, give you no rest.

10kids, okay as long as they are adopted and there are 5 child minders living in the ditch. Kitchen work takes 15mins, but I'm good at pretending.

May you love him like mad and when he beats you with his belt be glad and get you to always wash the feet of his mother AND dad.

(Say Amin).
[/i]

Love is only for mad people, in which case I won't even know I am mad, his parents I don't mind.

Overall not a very bad dua, but not very valid either icon_razz.gif

:D

Paragon   

Malika iyo Haneefah, thank you sisters. Yours was well put. Allaha indiin siyaadiyo khayrka iyo wanaaguba. Amin.

Once again, Illaahbaan usoo baryeeynaa inuu gabadha muraadkeeda u sahlo. Amin.

To the rest: Not nice to make this topic into something it's not. So fadlan, heed the advice and let it be what it was meant to be. Thank you.

Blessed   

It's funny how people (CL, KK and co) say that they don't have the time or energy to make ducaa for the sister, which only takes a nano second of merely invoking Allah, doesn't need physical exertion, you don't even have to utter it, let alone type it, just do it from the niyah.. Yet, they have the time and energy to keep returning to this topic to put the girl down for doing and coping with things differently..Hmmm.

Amna, this article has nice tips on dealing with stress from an Islamic perspective, I know it's not on marriage or might not be what you’re looking for but I think the tips are universal, so you can personalise them. Allah will deliver you through this and any other stresses in this life, regardless of how trivial others deem it, don’t despair of His mercy. Insha Allah khayr. *sending you a virtual hug* smile.gif

Amna   

Ayaanick, i could careless what these two have to say they are just tiring themselves really. To answer your questions, i have done alot actively, i've told my friends and they have introduced me to guys but all of them lacked deen and the number one criteria i look for in a husband is deen, i have also told my mother but she doesn't know anyone at the moment but she said she would keep a look out. As far as the masjid i have expressed to her that maybe that was a good option but, she said its ceeb and if this is something she considers embarrassing than no point in going there.

Siren jazakallahu khair. Bless jazakallahu khair for the article iam reading right now, and to the rest of you who gave me wondeful advices, jazakallahu khair insha allah i will take heed in your advices.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Amna:

With that said iam not desperate because desperate is someone who will jump in the marriage wagon with any guy who proposis to them, alhamdulilah i have not reached that level nor will i ever.

I would rather be desperate and jump in the marriage wagon with any
loser
that looks at me twice than to come here and ask on a public forum for its members to keep me in their ducas! Bisinka what is this world coming to!!!

Besides do you really think, with everthink else that's going on in ones life, they would actually say a duca for you? And just tell me how would the duca be said "Ilaahoow Amna nin u sahal" mise "Ilaahoow hadaadan Amna nin siiney samir sii"? :confused:

BTW, what's your condition? May be we can waankuu duceyn karnaa inuu ilaahay 'condition' kaaga kuu fududeeyo!

War heedhe haya ma'anaa waalan, mise Cadan baa laga heesayaa?

Ps, I don't mean to offend you in any way, shape or form...I am just telling you like I would to my own sister or close friend who may have reached this point!
Yaab badanaa, KK was it really necessary to talk to someone who asked for Dua in sidaan loola hadlo and assumptions to be made of...sidee ku ogaatay inay dadkaan duceynayaan iyo qalbigooda...malaha xaalku waa "Af qoyani hadal ma daayo" oo topic walba oo meeshan ka billowda dood iyo ilaaq baa la iskala daba gelayaa!

Kool_Kat   

Kaalaya hee i cuna ani! Bisinka! :rolleyes:

I did not talk down to anyone, I said this before and I don't mind saying it again and again, I only wrote the same thing I would've told my sister or friend...I hate to see any woman, regardless of a condition or not, to put herself out there like this for the sake of 'la ima aroosin'!!! Calafka Alaa haya, not I, marka ducadeyda wax eykala maqantahay baaban garan oo la'ii xagxaganooyo...Shiis h...Maalinkuu alle uqoro uun bey guursan, until then there really isn't any reason to be thinking of the issue day and night or be scared for ones future...

Also, I did say I'll say duca for the poster's condition, which I did...What more do you guys want? Ma ooyaa, mise waan baroortaa, mise fake ducaan soo qoraa? Wah!

Aloow amuurteena noo wada sahal bal...

Kamaavi   

Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of AIDS which he

got due to infected blood he received during a heart surgery in 1983.

From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed:

"Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?

To this Arthur Ashe replied: "The world over -- 50 million children

start playing tennis, 5 million learn to play tennis, 500,000

learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach

the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals,

when I was holding a cup I never asked GOD 'Why me?'.

And today in pain I should not be asking GOD 'Why me?' "

"Happiness keeps you Sweet, Trials keep you Strong, Sorrow keeps

you Human, Failure keeps you humble and Success keeps you glowing,

but only Faith & Attitude Keeps you going..."

"Always keep people in your life that charge your battery, not those who will drain it"

Originally posted by Paragon:

To the rest: Not nice to make this topic into something it's not. So fadlan, heed the advice and let it be what it was meant to be. Thank you.

This qoute of Paragon and the above short story with its moral are meant to keep this thread clean and alive.

Fadlan as Paragon said lets do it for Amna and say her case is not troll, but it exists. Thank you.

Kool_Kat   

Farancaboow, while I sympathise with the posters condition, althought unknown, I don't get why people are jumping from left right and centre for voicing one's opinion...Dadku hadey isku si wax uwada arki lahaayeen, aduunba inuu intaan soo gaari lahaa ilama aha...

Originally posted by Amna:

Ayaanick, i could careless what these two have to say they are just tiring themselves really. To answer your questions, i have done alot actively, i've told my friends and they have introduced me to guys but all of them lacked deen and the number one criteria i look for in a husband is deen, i have also told my mother but she doesn't know anyone at the moment but she said she would keep a look out. As far as the masjid i have expressed to her that maybe that was a good option but, she said its ceeb and if this is something she considers embarrassing than no point in going there.

Siren jazakallahu khair. Bless jazakallahu khair for the article iam reading right now, and to the rest of you who gave me wondeful advices, jazakallahu khair insha allah i will take heed in your advices.

Just out of curiosity, where in Canada do you live?

Cabdow   

Malika iyo Haneefah, thank you sisters. Yours was well put. Allaha indiin siyaadiyo khayrka iyo wanaaguba. Amin.

I couldn't have agreed more bro, Amin to that!

To the poster, waxaad jaceshahay Allaha ku siiyo wallaal 'Hadu khair kugu jiro'

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Farancaboow, while I sympathise with the posters condition, althought unknown, I don't get why people are jumping from left right and centre for voicing one's opinion...Dadku hadey isku si wax uwada arki lahaayeen, aduunba inuu intaan soo gaari lahaa ilama aha...

Waa runtaa habo oo dadku isku wada fikrad mahaan mana noqon karaan. Laakiin meel laga wada duuli karo ayaa jirta hadaad fahantahay wax aan ka wado.

Teeda kale walaasheen dhibka haysta waa cad yahay in dadkoo dhan far waaweyn wax loogu dhigo muhiim maahan. Intii fahantay uun baa fahantay, aduse waxaan ku dhihii lahaa inta aad warkaa ka baxdo adi iyo intii kale ee kugu la garab geli karta( gaar ahaan Canjeex) gabadha isku reer Kanada ayaad tihiine oo weliba waxaa laga yabaa in guriga kaa soo horjeedo ay gasho'e jano gasho ka war doon oo hal PM ah saa uugu yara tuur. Hadalka intaa ku soo jar, ducada iyo wax qabadka walaasheen loo wado iyana halkaa ha ka sii socdo.

Gabadha waxay ilmo adeer yihiin Paragon, waxayna isu sii dhowyihiin Malika iyo Haneefa markaa hadaad ka taabato wax walba ayaa ka suuro gal ah, sadexdaa qof iska jir habo. Yarkan Abwaan isku sheegaaya isagu meesha uu hawsha kala qabsaday ma'aanan garan. Paragon ayuu soo jiidhay, yacnhii wuxuu qoray ma uusan akhriyin, isagana waxaan ku dhihi lahaa meelahan oo kale birta daabka ayaa laga shadaa oo banaanka wax lama keeno hadduuna khayr keenayn. Adina sidoo kale birtaaada daabka gasho oo naga fogee hadayna khayr soo wadin.

Hadda hadalku wuxuu ku dhanyahay in aan laba mid uun yeelno, kow in aan ku garab galno dadka wax u wada ama la dhameenaya iyo maahine haddii aynaan taas awoodin in aan u ducayno walaashen waayo ducadu waa waxa oogu horeeyey eey codsatay. Meeshana aan oogu soo qorno wixii aan aan is dhano cashar iyo moraal ayey ka heli kartaa.

Gabdhana ha loo gurmado gaar ahaan kuwiina reer Kanada !!!

Aaway Miskiin Macruuf, Tuujiye iyo Asxabtii kale ee reer kanada war gabadha u gurmada yaa dhaha.

Yaa jameeca khayrka ha loo kala badiyo,,,,