Sign in to follow this  
Amna

I am scared for my future

Hawdgirl   

Hello Amna,

Maasha Allah sister that you are thinking of marriage and not fornication. Today youth in the diaspora do that a lot and its Allah's blessing that you are thinking this way

Ilaaheey nin khayr qaba ha kuu soo diro Insha Allah.

Abaayo, there has been other posts about this with ppl who are ciritizing, but gabadha runta ayeey ka hadashey, and its really hard in qurbo land to find suitable suitors.

Because one ppl are busing making ends meet, two they don't have a place to socialize and get to know one another and third there are more women in this world than men, which is the biggest one of all and the sisters don't want to share!

marka ilaaheey ha saqiro amuuraha

One more thing that I was gonna say to Amna, abaayo like one of the previous posters said that "marriage" doens't bring happiness marka abaayo pray and be patience insha Allah the best is yet to come

HawdG

Kamaavi   

^It's good to bring old threads up if it will make some old nomads back. :D

Lot of nomads have kept her in their prayers I hope she is doing well.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Malika:

I hope and pray,Amna found what she was seeking..

Ngonge,why bring up this thread?

It was a good thread, Malika. I thought those wasting their time on the 'women should be educated but..' thread would enjoy reading some of the replies here.

Having said that, I actually struggled to search for similar 'good' threads from the past. :D

Cicero   

Amna, dua is about as effective as twiddling your thumbs. It gives you (and others) something to do, but does not change anything. Maybe you're antiquated attitudes about halal and haram are making it difficult for you to meet people. Go out more. Don't be affraid to date someone if he piques your curiosity. Have fun, experiment, go wild. Life's too short for prudery. Good luck.

Amna..inshallah i will make dua for you sister..try making this dua walal...Rabbana aatinaa fi dunya hasana wa fil akhirati hasana wa qina adhab-a-nar.. which means... O Lord grant us good in this life, and good in the next, and save us from the torment of the fire. ammeen.. (Quran 2:200)

With deep sincerity in my heart,I pray in ilahey amuurahaaga kuu sahlo iyo wax allaala oo aad happiness ku heleyso.

On i side note,I would like to point out that

Finding a loving partner to share your live is neccessity but unfortunately we usually figure out that much later time.

Oz   

Whoever brought back this topic is in the same situation as Amna, my prayers goes out to you too. :D:D

Somalina   

Amna i pray for you too...

If you live in Canada..try to to attend somali functions often...riwayadh or a wedding...there is always something going down in the big cities i.e Tdot, Ott, Windsor, E-town,

Put yourself out there...hakuna matata

Inshallah, you will find someone...it is calaf....keep your iman....and good luck walaal..

Wow. The girl is not asking you for money or to share your husbands. She is simply asking for dua. I can't believe how xasid some people are with something as simple and effortless as dua to a fellow Muslim sister in need.

Some of you refusing to make dua are probably happily married yourselves...

Anas reported: The Prophet (s.a.w.s) said, "No one of you is a true believer until he likes for his brother that he likes for himself." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Amna I pray that Allah blesses you with a husband that makes you closer to your deen. A man who is a good father, husband and friend. Ameen.

!!CICERO!!

^^WHAT MAKES THIS FELLOW DIFFERENT, STILL REMAINS MYSTERY. he/she is an indifferent function in the equation of humanity, where feeling is the limiting factor!!!!!!

may ALLAH HELP THE SISTER. AMIIN

ps.when the world is too you, stand for others.