Old_Observer

How fast and ilegal you cimb you fall that fast and hard: Mustafe Agjar openly begining Abiy to save him already no shame

The most important achievement the Somali had achieved in Ethiopia was the most autonomous people and region in Ethiopia.

Because a group of Somalis did not care about that in the downfall of Illey as westerners say throwing the baby with the bathwater, in just few short months now themseves find out that the autonomy protects everyone.

The interview is in Amharic. The bottom line is Agjar begging PM Abiy to save him from fellow Somalis. To add insult to injury here is a Somali directing his plea to Amharic speakers in words.

19 minutes ago, Amigos said:

What interview?

Its an interview Jamal Dirie did in Amharic

My plea is to all Ethiopians and Amharic speaking in particular to support President Agjar on his effort to keep the Region safe means keep Ethiopia safe and the changes going forward.

To prevent Shide from remotely running kililka and overthrwing Agyar.

That is literally what he said.

Dabrow   

Fix your title its barely readable and secondly Cagjar is facing problems but it was expected. Changes is not something that will come easy but one thing you can forget its the Somali region as TPLF mouthpiece dont you have more pressing issues to worry about?  

galbeedi   

OO,

I thing this Jamal Dirie is making things awkward for Mustafe and his administration. When you are an adviser to the leader you make your points behind the scene not in public. 

I have seen some of his videos in youtube. His role must be to call for dialogue and understanding , he frames the whole issue as Cabdi Illey people trying to come back to power which isn't true. 

OO is the most credible on this topic because he has so much information we Somali skinnies don't have. Yeah OO is biased (who is not), but I would take his word any day over others on this topic walaalayaal. 

Cagjar must go. Nothing will save his Xalane behind this time. 

6 hours ago, Dabrow said:

Fix your title its barely readable and secondly Cagjar is facing problems but it was expected. Changes is not something that will come easy but one thing you can forget its the Somali region as TPLF mouthpiece dont you have more pressing issues to worry about?  

Our resident internet bot hasn’t been updated ever since the Tigray brigands were kicked out office. So, OO, is running a lot of malwares these days😁😁😁

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Duufaan   

10 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

The most important achievement the Somali had achieved in Ethiopia was the most autonomous people and region in Ethiopia.

Because a group of Somalis did not care about that in the downfall of Illey as westerners say throwing the baby with the bathwater, in just few short months now themseves find out that the autonomy protects everyone.

The interview is in Amharic. The bottom line is Agjar begging PM Abiy to save him from fellow Somalis. To add insult to injury here is a Somali directing his plea to Amharic speakers in words.

OO 

Somali in region  has achieved nothing. It was more about to let them do the dirty work for themselves. The Somali regional party was controlled by who ever ruled Adis Ababa. It is not Ahmed Shidane who want control the party rumotly but Abiya himself. I will give you credit for informing us that nothing will change in reality just replacement. Ethiopia can not be democratic..

Replace, replace replace, destroy destroy,  is that all we know, that comes from  Somali brain,

Cagjar is highly qualified and must be given a chance 

• Like 2

On 1/27/2019 at 2:23 PM, galbeedi said:

OO,

I thing this Jamal Dirie is making things awkward for Mustafe and his administration. When you are an adviser to the leader you make your points behind the scene not in public. 

I have seen some of his videos in youtube. His role must be to call for dialogue and understanding , he frames the whole issue as Cabdi Illey people trying to come back to power which isn't true. 

The group just started and are already afraid that the murky politics in Ethiopia is still in flux. This group thought that they can take short cut, sideline the Illey and anti-Illey sides and come in the middle connect with Abiy and Isayas and move ON.

Not so fast. Now they find thmselves blaming Illey for everything under the sun.

Crying for autonomy already which few months ago was not seen as important.

On 1/28/2019 at 1:56 AM, maakhiri1 said:

Replace, replace replace, destroy destroy,  is that all we know, that comes from  Somali brain,

Cagjar is highly qualified and must be given a chance 

Not many people are interested in replacing him or removing him. The problem is his own making. He wanted to connect with Amhara and said it openly. Cagjar himself said "the misunderstanding between Somali and Amhara is a Tigray and Illey making" and he will fix it. His first visit was to be Amhara kilil.

In his haste, he forgot that the Somali, Amhara, Tigray..existed and fought each other or together for decades centuries before TPLF or Illey were conceived. Exaggeration and false blaming comes back to trip politicians.

Here the problem is not Somali brain of replace, destroy...its the Somali brain of short cut to power and wrong alliance.

On 1/28/2019 at 12:13 AM, Duufaan said:

OO 

Somali in region  has achieved nothing. It was more about to let them do the dirty work for themselves. The Somali regional party was controlled by who ever ruled Adis Ababa. It is not Ahmed Shidane who want control the party rumotly but Abiya himself. I will give you credit for informing us that nothing will change in reality just replacement. Ethiopia can not be democratic..

You do not have to like Illey or SPDP to recognize that Somali kilil had most autonomy in Ethiopia. What ever small autonomy there was in Ethiopia the Somali had the most.

Education, Media, Water works, Government functions, militia..was totally Somali and always talking about Somali in Somali. Now has already started the erosion.

Autonomy has two enemies:

1. Those who saw it as threat mainly the AmXara and Oromo

2. The Somali who are willing to give it up and undermine it for power and alliances

On 1/27/2019 at 7:24 PM, Dahireeto said:

OO is the most credible on this topic because he has so much information we Somali skinnies don't have. Yeah OO is biased (who is not), but I would take his word any day over others on this topic walaalayaal. 

Cagjar must go. Nothing will save his Xalane behind this time. 

Agree.

He has already failed since he is blaming still everything on Illey. Blaming Iley and federally blaming Tigray is now beating a horse that has gone to sleep.

They are all out not by local, but by international players America, UAE, Eritrea. The Somali for all intents and purposes had smallest contribution in Illey case. The timing was completely chosen by Abiy and others, not Somalis.

On 1/27/2019 at 9:05 PM, Tillamook said:

Our resident internet bot hasn’t been updated ever since the Tigray brigands were kicked out office. So, OO, is running a lot of malwares these days😁😁😁

Good eye and good sense of humour.

Holac   

Where did Abtigiis live before he went to Jigjiga? I don't think he lived in Europe or America. 

The Kilil is very complicated. Only Illey-like personality can succeed governing it. It is slowly becoming a failed state and the Oromo horders are waiting in the wings to take advantage when it falls.