Sign in to follow this  
abdisamed

freestyle battle

a gutter ways my mentality is ghetto

a guerilla in this criminal war we all rebels

death before dishonor bet i bomb on the first niggaz knew we came for murder pullin up in a herease somali was the war cry bustin off **** yall niggaz in swahili pistol packin fresh out of jail i an't going back release me to care of my heartless strap say my name three times like candy man bet i roll on yo ass like an avalan

a sole survivor learnedd to get high and pull drive by's murder my foes can't control my nine hearin thoughts of my enemies pleadin please busta ass mother******s tried to flee picture me leatin this chump surive ran on his ass when i dumped he died cause niggaz talking shit but thats after i am gone but they fear me in a fiscall form hah abdi

man here is little something..from beauty..and no mine i did it for myself didn't copy no one it goes something like thiz......Popular since I started this Site Beauty_Queen #1 you know my name, probably the dangerous type Brick house stall-ion, think you tamin me right? Not this baby HBG streets they raisin her right Keep it pretty or can make it gritty be a LADY! Need boots pocket books and a baby 619! But prefer to keep it, calm and cool When I'm heated I suggest you move Just avoid a bad situation, what you got to prove? Let me be, chicken squakin hatin frequently Mad there man is obsessed and stalkin me If he, icy enough, I'm pricin his stuff Be nicy enough, to let him spend, I'm callin ya bluff Puttin it down, for HBG put in there work Snatched up the illest viscous pitbull in a skirt (Grrrrrr) Makin e'm hurt, haters steady dishin up dirt Changin the game, settin the rules, makin it work, uh .uh.uh..they thought somalian girlz can't rap….you can call me beauty and Rapper….HBG4life…1

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE....AND ANOTHER ONE...Clown huh? Papi you can't rap stop throwin mouth Bombshell, just a second mami, wanna speak out What I need in my life, make ya body freak out Baby seem like the type, married niggaz sneak out like I'm ballin y'all, yes I be appallin y'all beauty type hold it down, wantin all of y'all Callin y'all never chasin me down Three weeks, heartbroken, yes you hatin me now She speaks, soft spoken, til she datin the "Clown" I'm takin em down, reel em in and makin em drown…Make Clown look bad but I ain't gotta do dat you can see he da fag takin lyricz from PAC….but I ain't gotta tell y'all …y'all can see that..WANNABE!!peace QUEENB1…

J.Lee   

Beauty wrote

you can see he da fag takin lyricz from PAC

and I can also see you taking some of your Lyrics from E-V-E...c'mon now :rolleyes:

plz..***** don't hate on da playa.....***** you can't be me takes whole alot beauty 2 me ..neva seen me wonder why cause just maybe i'll blind your eye's out..sista hating cause she ain't got shit against this GANGSTA BEAUTY..They all wonder why they can't get to this Level...***** done that been there ....went all over ..in and out...So if you gotta something 2 say holla back.... Get steping *** ..... peace the **** out

Beauty queen claimin u somali/

when u stealin shyt from my girl E.V.E.

Bytch please u tryin ta call ur self a queen/

u look like a *** out a stupid magazine.

Gangsta beauty girl wud u know bout that/

all u is is a *** who's ugly and fatttt.

man i hat readin shyt by stupid people like u/

all i gots to say is you got some growin uo 2 do

"MY GIRL EVE"....PLEASE B****

hold up..i got hater on my back ..***** is just streaching ...cuz...she dont know...da meanin of beauty....and **** E.V.E and you . I am all about 50 and PAC..you two probably look alike ..thatz why beauty gotta leave yea sorry azz down there....b**** you da same azz that ***** E.V.E cause she goes 2 wayz...probably had your azz 2..NA, Mean....or maybe not cause with all that hating and ugliness no one would have you.......this my lil rap of my own to the da hater........ b**** read your own shit b4 u say some stuff that you got out BIG lyrics....YOU SUCH a WANGSTA b****.... :rolleyes: .... so pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...

B**** you ain't wanted

B**** you ain't needed

You can't be me

You know you wanna be me

Takes a real woman to be me..

They never found my azz in magazinez

Allwayz be on da special channelz just 4 V.I.Pz

you want some more ..come and get it..peace the **** out....... I ain't mad i am just freestyling 4 ya azzzzz i am just.. icon_razz.gif

Ever since BEAUTY QUEEN started this site....

all them *****'z wanna strat a fight..

And you know is all good..

All ya'll acting like a white girl..

trying to fit in my hood...

I know your azz'z are hiding...

but you don't have to die trying..

what ya'll know about HOOD and PROJECTZ...

what ya'll know about VIPZ and CREWZ...

what ya'll know about GANGSTAZ and CRIPZ...

what ya'll know about BEAUTY....

YOU KNOW SHE IS THE CUTTIE....OFCOURSE..

YA'LL LIKE MY HORSE...

I RIDE YOU ...

AND YOU FEED ME...

**** .... HELL YEA I WANNABE PAC.....

PLUSE ALL YA'LL *****Z SMELL LIKE DIRTY SOCK...

anywayz it'z night i have a guy so you won't see my on my site.... icon_razz.gif ..ONCE AGAIN......I LOVE TO FREESTYLE...AIGHT DON'T HATE......

GET THIS HONEY

SHAKE MOMMY

THEY CALL ME UNERGROUND QUEEN...

A.K.A. UNKNOWN QUEEN

I AM THAT GIRL IN U'R SKOOL ALWAYZ ROCKING THAT SHIT.....EVERY B**** WANNA BE LIKE ME.....I KNOW I AINT NO H**..I GOT EVERY NIGGA WRAPPED AROUND MY LIL FINGERS......

I'D BE ROLLIN WITH MY CADILACZ

I'D BE ROLLIN WITH BENLEZ

I'D BE MAKIN MY NIGGAZ LOCO

TURNING THE GAME WACKO

EVERYONE KNOWZ MY STYLE IN DA HOOD

NIGAZ ALWAYZ BE LIKE...

MAMI YOU LOOK GOOD

MAMI YOU SO FLY

COME OVER HERE AND GET

SUPAFLY.......

LATA HOLLA ;) :eek:

this is A.K.A cuttie

also know as ayan

Iam the bad b***** what what

the badest b****

ever one knows my name

ever one want's my name

ever one want's to be me

I rock the clothers

i rock the cars

i rock the NIGGAZ

i rock the cribs

what up b****

u think u got game will

massing with this cuttie

u got no chance cause to cuttie for ya

i got ur man in my car scarming

my name C .U .T.T.I.E :cool:

:cool:

What CUTTIE? :confused: ?????

B**** it ain't CUTTIE .....

Is all about BEAUTY.....

B**** get the F*** out my site.......

B4 you start some fight....

What the f*** is CUTTIE..

Without BEAUTY.........

Don't bring that shit with me....

What you know about HBG'Z...

What you know about CARZ AND CRIBZ..

What you know about NIGGAZ AND B****Z..

NONE B**** thatz why your azz ridz BUS'Z..

Thatz why you azz got no FRIENDZ...

Man I am wasting my time with an "FOBz"!!..

STOP COPING TRINA'Z LYRIRCZ AIIGHT :rolleyes:

AND GO GET SOME MORE ENGLISH LEARNING TO DO......ESL.....lol...read the shit you wrote over aiight..........it don't make sense... + read my shit 2.....don't hate appriciate....aiight....1 ......

******* if any one wantz to know my reall name it'z LEYLA FARAH.....keep that in mind soon i 'll be famouse...lol...... :D ................