Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

What if this was on your TV

Ibtisam   

Shiid I hate guys. Uuuf can you imagine what he does in private, probably uses her as a punching bag or something.

P.s. Why did she throw cold water on him. At least ask for black hot tea with lots of sugar or something. Shiid someone women are too kind. Ciil weyna redface.gif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Shiid I hate guys. Uuuf...

Yet another "Man-hater" on SOL exploiting the mistakes of ONE individual in some sordid attempt to score points against ALL men.

Instead of condemning the actions of this ONE individual, this lady finds it intelligent to spit on ALL men by generalizing so unashamedly.

I guess it's only natural for some folks to apparently say anything that will justify their senseless misandrous inclinations. Unreal!

It reminds of this but luckily here, he gets hauled away to the county jail.

The person getting slapped look liked Bulent Ersoy-transwoman. Anyway, I guess it is not abuse when you know you could get away with it even on live TV.

Ibtisam   

The somali dude: Get lost yarow. This is not about you or SOL. In any case, it is not one individual, domestic violence is very common and real; This one just got caught on camera

Che :eek:

^Yeah, I could only imagine what happens when his girlfriend or wife runs her mouth, but on the plus he will make pretty girl friend to crips n bloods, Latin Kings or White supremacist in sing sing or whatever ever prison is in Jersey,

What time is it over there?

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool there is always a postive innit icon_razz.gif Men who beat on women normal making good wife's for other men maad leedhei? icon_razz.gif

4.14am, why? Are you thinking of prank calling Malika?

Ibtisam   

^^^Can you do it in a female voice; If you agree I will even give you his number icon_razz.gif hehe just kidding. :D

I would love to sleep, but I can't, don't feel sleepy but I am tired and brain dead. I might have to start popping some pills if I don't improve.

It sucks being awake when you don't need to be awake.

LooooooooL@female vioce..I saw that coming from mile away. What would make it more fun Qardho or Burco accent? :D

Sucks being up. Try herb tea that has relaxing blend of chamomile and mint and is caffeine. Works for me most of the time.

Anyway, before I reach the insomnia hour-habeen wanaagsan. Hope you catch couple good hours.

*edit*

No worries about getting his number-I know people :D

Kool_Kat   

LMAO @dhabaaxada...That's what's up, fara jir jir style!!! Edeb darnaa naagta...RAGEEDII...Walee mid walboo is waasho hadii saas looga gadin lahaa waa horey naago badan edeb yeelan lahaayeen... :cool: