Sign in to follow this  
BOB

we are guilty somalianboys

BOB   

to my opinion we are the course everylittle wrong that our ladies make we as a somali guys made them to do we should not blame to our girls everysomalian men knows we are fullof shit we rather blame our selfs not the girls we lead ourgirls to sufer i realy feel shame of us and wiseman should feel shame of these tragedy

nuune   

i feel sorry for somali ladies,wax kasta ayaagaan ku eedeeneenaa,example,if a girl becomes a pregnenty,we blame her and we did this 2 her,that is just one example,hadii aan kufino ayadaan qabsaneenaa,dhinac kasto,i love somali ladies,macsalaamo

believe that girls should keep their legs closed. As for the guys their penis should be chopped off.

damn@mizzlexsuuus. why chopp-off when you can train it to be nice.

Sorry guys I didnt mean to scary ya. icon_razz.gif

Nomadrebell...Cool name ;)

damn@mizzlexsuuus. why chopp-off when you can train it to be nice.

Nah man that aint a good idea. Chop it off or keep it to yourself.

Nuune...xaasidad...lol...U know I aint been xaasidad. I feel sorry for those girls but then again they deserve it. I wonder how many girls you & Nomadrebell got pregant? :confused:

Poor girls. smile.gif

Xafsa   

looool. Mizz lexus...girl your my hero!!! :D

I think we have an Araweelo #2 here!!!

Lefty..lol

Please to be your hero flying-still

I have a favour to ask you..."Can you please tell you so called man aka Clown to leave me & my posting alone", because he seems to be everywhere I am. smile.gif I would be very much thankful. ;)

Xafsa   

looool....I'll see what I can do. But I think the brotha has a crush on you he's been playing "crush on you" by mr. cheeks the past couple of days.....and it aint for me I know that.

Waraa clown...give the sistah a break...you gotta play nice ;)

buumaayee....ajajaja sxb maxaynu hablo ilaalinaa aduunkiiba walaye....miyaanad maqal? waakuwaa weylihii wareegayee ma ragii waabinjiraa wakhtigu helay?...

nuune..sxb.. cidina hablaha ma cambaarayn hadayse is ilaalin waayaan mid kiro hobya ah saara la wayi maayo, ama lugaha ha isku xidhaan ama.... iyagay utaalaa. horaa loo yidhi inantii hooyadeed hadhuudhka tuntaa iyana haadistay barataa..ragu miyaanu tolow cayba lahayn? jawaabteeda hablahaa laga sugayaa taas

BARKHAD-CAS.......intaad qodbanayd is qaban weydaye wakaa qabaalkii biyaha qubayee qasaaroow daye qooshley maad noqon?......ahahah hablooow iska eega ragani runtii waa waraabayaal xariiir huwane .........peace dhamaantiinba

.isma oga atooor qadow bartiyo uubta looqadaye.

hye if the legs were closed to begin with, then ali yare would no chance to throwup and that is the fact. so let us put where the blame is... the tunnels must closed period. and nothing will happen!

nuune   

hye if the legs were closed to begin with, then ali yare would no chance to throwup and that is the fact

LOL rudy,trully said