Che -Guevara

Political Gamesmanship in Deni's inaugural ceremony

Holac   

I total agree with Tillamook. All this posturing for a second term is nothing short of a comedy. Farmaajo is better off not wasting Somali people's time on useless stunts.

galbeedi   

Holac, no worries , I am big boy and I can take it.

By the way, some how I missed the mirror. I thought it was an advertisement. As a young age, I always thought that the sky was the limit. I am lion at hear always.

Warya, No hate here. It is just unnecessary to make it bigger than what it is. 

If Puntland is the mother of this huge waster of time and money , then we must slay this mother who had mothered  this huge useless entities that doesn't serve the purpose of providing service to the people.

I know you are attached to this federalism, but we haven't agreed yet what type of federalism Somalia should implement. The current one is bigger than the people it supposed to serve.

Africa is about a billion , and the Somali race is around 25-30 million including Kenya , Ethiopia and Djibouti. We can't compete with no one while we allow ourselves to be fragmented like that. We should keep the federal thing but in smaller, leaner and manageable way that serves the interest of the people by providing services. Now it is the other way around. It is serving Deni and people like him. It is crazy to spend 30 million which is probably a third of Puntland budget. 

This fat men who is  jumping up and down in this  small pound acting like someone swimming in a sea is laughable.  The meager resource of Puntland doesn't allow this false pride and fanfare which is paid by the people.. He should have been inaugurated within four days and start delivering services to the people. 

We need a simple federal system. The 18 regions should elect their own governors with seven or eight commissioners managing health care, education and infrastructure. Let the guys in Sool, Nugaal, Gedo , Awdal and Shabeelaha Hoose elect their own governors under small manageable bureaucracy that is service oriented.

It would have eliminated these false presidents . Rather than delegate power and serve  the  people,  this type of federalism had created bigger centralized government that can't serve the people. We will be seeing soon the Big Fat man coming back home  after 30 minute flight  and greeted by 50 landcruisers and two hundred people by just visiting  Boosaaso. THis huge entourage is unacceptable.

Everyone is also following this bad mother of federalism. Hir-Shabeele president is keep changing cabinet while running almost nothing. 200 members of parliament had congregated in Baydhabo, the only safe city in South West to elect a man struggling to survive in Baydhabo. 

Let us bring direct democracy and services to the local people and eliminate this huge bureaucracy and the these out sized  presidents.

The best place to start should be Puntalnd. It might be difficult for many people today, but in few years, Boosaaso and Bari will have their own elected governor , so does everyone else. That would spare us from this shenanigans.

Duufaan   
3 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

By the way, some how I missed the mirror. I thought it was an advertisement. As a young age, I always thought that the sky was the limit. I am lion at hear always.

If Puntland is the mother of this huge waster of time and money , then we must slay this mother who had mothered  this huge useless entities that doesn't serve the purpose of providing service to the people.

I know you are attached to this federalism, but we haven't agreed yet what type of federalism Somalia should implement. The current one is bigger than the people it supposed to serve.

Africa is about a billion , and the Somali race is around 25-30 million including Kenya , Ethiopia and Djibouti. We can't compete with no one while we allow ourselves to be fragmented like that. We should keep the federal thing but in smaller, leaner and manageable way that serves the interest of the people by providing services. Now it is the other way around. It is serving Deni and people like him. It is crazy to spend 30 million which is probably a third of Puntland budget. 

This fat men who is  jumping up and down in this  small pound acting like someone swimming in a sea is laughable.  The meager resource of Puntland doesn't allow this false pride and fanfare which is paid by the people.. He should have been inaugurated within four days and start delivering services to the people. 

We need a simple federal system. The 18 regions should elect their own governors with seven or eight commissioners managing health care, education and infrastructure. Let the guys in Sool, Nugaal, Gedo , Awdal and Shabeelaha Hoose elect their own governors under small manageable bureaucracy that is service oriented.

It would have eliminated these false presidents . Rather than delegate power and serve  the  people,  this type of federalism had created bigger centralized government that can't serve the people. We will be seeing soon the Big Fat man coming back home  after 30 minute flight  and greeted by 50 landcruisers and two hundred people by just visiting  Boosaaso. THis huge entourage is unacceptable.

Everyone is also following this bad mother of federalism. Hir-Shabeele president is keep changing cabinet while running almost nothing. 200 members of parliament had congregated in Baydhabo, the only safe city in South West to elect a man struggling to survive in Baydhabo. 

Let us bring direct democracy and services to the local people and eliminate this huge bureaucracy and the these out sized  presidents.

The best place to start should be Puntalnd. It might be difficult for many people today, but in few years, Boosaaso and Bari will have their own elected governor , so does everyone else. That would spare us from this shenanigans.

Galbeedi

I agree very much what you say but solution will not come from the  old group that was instrumental the current system with support of some foreigners. The group was shaken first by the sudden Farmaaajo election victory, supported by the somalia people who want change and secondly a very much successful two year of Farmaajo administration. The group want  back to stage and get back the lost pride.

The next election will be different than the last one. It will not bring a surprise result. If Farmaajo decided to run again, I am not sure if he will, none of the people who lost the last election has any chance of defeating him. First, there are no real alternative opposition, just same old group and secondly farmaajo  group has also build his own base, which is much larger than the garoowe+moqdish+Kismaanyo. The marginalized forces has more options and voices . It is going to be interested game of politics but it is not what somali people need.

Dalmar1   
51 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Galbeedi

I agree very much what you say but solution will not come from the  old group that was instrumental the current system with support of some foreigners. The group was shaken first by the sudden Farmaaajo election victory, supported by the somalia people who want change and secondly a very much successful two year of Farmaajo administration. The group want  back to stage and get back the lost pride.

The next election will be different than the last one. It will not bring a surprise result. If Farmaajo decided to run again, I am not sure if he will, none of the people who lost the last election has any chance of defeating him. First, there are no real alternative opposition, just same old group and secondly farmaajo  group has also build his own base, which is much larger than the garoowe+moqdish+Kismaanyo. The marginalized forces has more options and voices . It is going to be interested game of politics but it is not what somali people need.

Did you just wrote that Farmaajo won due to the support of the people, you must be deluded into believing that, i always knew that beesha Gedo were in their fantasy of delusion since their endless search of Aabo since the late Aabo Siyaad.

In all Facts, Farmaajo was chosen over HSM by Ahmed Fiqi, Odawa and Cabdishakur's Group that had the slogan of ''No more Abga!'', they chose farmaajo over HSM after entering agreement with Farmaajo that he is going to elect beesha Galmudug as PM, but Farmaajo the Khaain and traitor he is reneged that agreement and chose a langaab weak powerless clan as his PM.

Anyway in short, his allies that elected him, that he after betrayed them are now his utmost enemies that is making his presidency difficult, below is the Picture that sums up who installed Farmaajo to the Presidency:

image.png.b66005d839cbf847d1b6d20d097ab37c.png

Farmaajo became the President all thanks to Beesha Galmudug, and thats a FACT!

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Sxb, Galbeedi, maahmaah baa ahayd “Habar fadhidaa lagdin la fududaa.”  While your braggadocio in here is commendable and ambition, in general, is a good thing within bounds, I don’t believe thinking yourself a lion when in fact you’re a kitten, is a wise thing to do. Such foolhardiness of trying to act as though you could possibly punch above your weight class is simply pitiable.

Also, you seem too keen on wanting to share advise that isn’t required nor was asked for.  Now whether 30 million dollars or 30 shillings is spent on Puntland’s inauguration is of no concern to you, marka anigu waxaan kuugu tallin lahaa, keep your advice to yourself and don’t worry about the “tomato sellers” of Bosasso but rather concentrate on keeping the taxes collected from the tomato sellers of Borama safe from the dirty clutches of the Jeegaan cabal. After all what is good for the goose is good for the gander, right😀

Now with that out of the way, let me educate you, further:

Puntland’s inauguration is not a waste of time or money. In fact, it  is a celebration of Puntland’s  peaceful change of government —and transfer of power— that all Puntlanders are proud of and look forward to. Need I also add that Puntlanders are  happy with their institutions of governance and the mechanisms with which we hold them accountable— and we work towards improving them each and everyday. Whenever setbacks occur(and they do) we have the ability to hit the reset button and try to fix them. I would only hope you could say the same for your end of the woods, instead of wasting time in here, after all “ nin tiisa daryeela ayaa tu kale ku dara”.😁

Now about the federalism issue. We all agree that Federalism is important to the people of Somalia. Slowly, in every corner of the country, more and more people are demanding their political rights and within every Federal member state, you have locals jostling for local power and going against politicians who would have national politicians in Xamar controlling them. I believe this is a good thing, and federalism proves to be a good vehicle to promote local autonomy and freedom from the unnecessary bureaucracy of the politicians  in Xamar. 

Now I know our federalism is NOT perfect yet—but whatever shortcomings our current federal framework might have or whatever tweaks it might still need— I am confident in due course the Somali people will collectively work through them.

Galbeedi, If as an Awdalite you would like to have a Federal system based on the provinces of Somalia, that is  within your right to demand so, but know this: You DO NOT speak for the provinces that have united under the glorious banner of Puntland. We are more than capable of pursuing our interests without having others piggybacking on us.

I know this can be frustrating, but with time I know it will get easier. Let every Somali insist on his rights locally wherever he is from and not allow other Somalis to have political power over their lands. This is Federalism. “What’s mine is mine and what’s yours is yours”.  When we all first agree to that, then we can move to the final objective of Federalism which is the question... “ Of the things that are mine, which am I willing to share with other Somalis and in exchange, what are they willing to give me in return?”

When ALL Somalis can answer that question, only then will we reap the bountifully benefits of a strong and united Federal Somalia.

12 hours ago, Holac said:

Galbeedi, Tillamook is a reasonable guy. This time he's fallen for the bait. Not good.

Anyways, Deni is spending heavy here to legitimize himself after buying the election with 30 million dollars financed partially by Damjadiid bankrollers. I can assure you that he will get his money back, including the money he is spending today to charter fly all the unscrupulous characters from their bunkers, by taxing the hell out of old ladies selling candy in Bosaso markets.  

It is amazing how Puntland has fallen on hard times.

Pray tell us what is your source for 30 million? If you don't produce credible source then this will show your other thread of " Puntland is dead" as source grape because you don't like Deni's election.

galbeedi   

PeaceAction, I have no prove. I said earlier five million but then I saw our friend Holac site $30 million. I should have probably quoted him.

Apophis,

Our friend Tilamook kept saying, "What is mine is mine" . Since when A Somali land fought and died by everyone belonged to one group.

3 hours ago, Tillamook said:

You DO NOT speak for the provinces that have united under the glorious banner of Puntland

I do not remember where the Puntalnd people voted in plebiscite how Puntalnd should be and where it is borders must be. In a conference, during the civil war, you guys had decided without no input from other Somalis  that Puntalnd should be , Bari, Nugaal , Woqoyiga Mudug, Sool, Sanaag Bari and Buuhoodle.

Buuhoodle belongs to Togheer region, and you have seen the wars and disputes in Tukaraq. The Same thing goes in Somaliland, elders joined in Burco just after the collapse of the state and proclaimed five provinces under Somaliland.

The decisions you are making are affecting me and will be affecting me and others in the future. I have a say how the Somali nation should be organized.

Haddi Reer walba meeshuu doono calaamadaysto dhibku ma dhamaanayo. Did you ask why people are dying in Sool as we speak? it is because of the hasty political decisions of 1998. There will be Awdalites dying in Tukaraq . You might say that Jeegaan Ayaa ku soo qasabatay ee orod oo iska dhici. Which means I have to wage a war against my neighbor that  might end in disaster. 

I always thought a persons owns the house he owns in a certain city which he shares with others. An American comedian was talking about black gangsters killing one another and calling themselves " East coast and West coast" groups. He said, niggers are dying a block they don't own. He said, " You are renting and you dying a block you  don't own"

Millions of us had been chased out of Mogadishu during the civil, yet that does not mean we are condemned to stay put in our tribal home land and not leave other places. Of all people, we the Somali nomads who room  the world, shouldn't be advocating segregation or clan ownership of certain Somali territory. Out uncles and for fathers had died defending these lands so we could all live in free.

galbeedi   

Duufaan,

Saaxiib, i am not against Farmaajo. I want him to succeed, but I want him to make bold moves that  lifts nations from the hole before  time runs out. 

Galbeedi you are wasting your time convincing  The pirates to abandon federalism with out  qabiil federalism they  will be outnumbered outmanevourd by the demolition crew down south of them. Particularly from the habar gangster clan  they have been cutting their power since  1990s.  Colonel cabdilahi Tigray odaygaas  ayaa barnaamjigkaas dedjiyey. Federalism was never agreed on reer baa  watay.  The famous phrase koonfurians always use looma  Dhama. As for the xaflad the pirates love spending money on xaflado and all of that. Ha iska tuntan   for now.  

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

PeaceAction, I have no prove. I said earlier five million but then I saw our friend Holac site $30 million. I should have probably quoted him.

Apophis,

Our friend Tilamook kept saying, "What is mine is mine" . Since when A Somali land fought and died by everyone belonged to one group.

I do not remember where the Puntalnd people voted in plebiscite how Puntalnd should be and where it is borders must be. In a conference, during the civil war, you guys had decided without no input from other Somalis  that Puntalnd should be , Bari, Nugaal , Woqoyiga Mudug, Sool, Sanaag Bari and Buuhoodle.

Buuhoodle belongs to Togheer region, and you have seen the wars and disputes in Tukaraq. The Same thing goes in Somaliland, elders joined in Burco just after the collapse of the state and proclaimed five provinces under Somaliland.

The decisions you are making are affecting me and will be affecting me and others in the future. I have a say how the Somali nation should be organized.

Haddi Reer walba meeshuu doono calaamadaysto dhibku ma dhamaanayo. Did you ask why people are dying in Sool as we speak? it is because of the hasty political decisions of 1998. There will be Awdalites dying in Tukaraq . You might say that Jeegaan Ayaa ku soo qasabatay ee orod oo iska dhici. Which means I have to wage a war against my neighbor that  might end in disaster. 

I always thought a persons owns the house he owns in a certain city which he shares with others. An American comedian was talking about black gangsters killing one another and calling themselves " East coast and West coast" groups. He said, niggers are dying a block they don't own. He said, " You are renting and you dying a block you  don't own"

Millions of us had been chased out of Mogadishu during the civil, yet that does not mean we are condemned to stay put in our tribal home land and not leave other places. Of all people, we the Somali nomads who room  the world, shouldn't be advocating segregation or clan ownership of certain Somali territory. Out uncles and for fathers had died defending these lands so we could all live in free.

Bullshit. I did not advocate for clan ownership of anything. All I said was every Somali is capable of managing his own local affairs without sharing that responsibility with outsider Somalis. That’s what I said. Marka Galbeedi, charity begins at home. Fix Awdal first before anywhere else.

6 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Galbeedi you are wasting your time convincing  The pirates to abandon federalism with out  qabiil federalism they  will be outnumbered outmanevourd by the demolition crew down south of them. Particularly from the habar gangster clan  they have been cutting their power since  1990s.  Colonel cabdilahi Tigray odaygaas  ayaa barnaamjigkaas dedjiyey. Federalism was never agreed on reer baa  watay.  The famous phrase koonfurians always use looma  Dhama. As for the xaflad the pirates love spending money on xaflado and all of that. Ha iska tuntan   for now.  

Oh look at what the cat dragged in from the filthy sewage. 😂

Mudane Xaaji maalaayacni, ii waran saaxiib. Wax walba soo ma fiicna?😁

gooni   

In kastoo shacabka puntland istaahilaan in la maamuuso maalintooda 

hadana ma qurux badnayn inay fardo iyo dawaco meel kuwada xareeyaan.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

1 hour ago, gooni said:

In kastoo shacabka puntland istaahilaan in la maamuuso maalintooda 

hadana ma qurux badnayn inay fardo iyo dawaco meel kuwada xareeyaan.

Fardaha iyo dawacooyinka soo Soomaali ma aha?😁

Soo dhawaadaa walaalayaal. Qof waliboo kalsooni ha muujiyo waayo Soomaali waa Soomaali— meelna uma kale socoto aakhirka.

Horta  Kaaagan taalamoogow waxad iga  waranta dani iyo  diyaana doorashasini niman Wada daa  oo magacyo noocaas ah leh wanuyaabanahay. Kheyr eeh alxamdulikah waan fiicanahay. Xaajigu why duucaynaya. Mar hadu cabdi cawar tegey kan dani eeh qanjaha waweyn leh wanu eegeyna. One bad move prepare Tanks. Galbeedi tries to be diplomatic. Anaguse runtanu sheegna.