Dalmar1

Picture that sums up Farmaajo's sad predicament with the Xabashis Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Dalmar1   

Rumors are strong that Eritrea will be entering Somalia soon under Farmaajo's permission to ''liberate'' J/Dhexe, this will pit Kenya's allied forces against Eritrea contingents.

44 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

Rumors are strong that Eritrea will be entering Somalia soon under Farmaajo's permission to ''liberate'' J/Dhexe, this will pit Kenya's allied forces against Eritrea contingents.

If Kiikuuya and Xabashi mercenary army are in koonfurta Soomaaliya and do as they please, I don't know what valid argument you have against Eritareeya ciidamadeeda imaadaan Soomaaliya. I would rathher swallow my Soomaali pride and have ciidamada Eritareeya than any neighbouring ones, except Jabuuti.

Dabrow   
59 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

Is this your wish or reality? Because nothing suggest this. 

Dalmar1   
42 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

If Kiikuuya and Xabashi mercenary army are in koonfurta Soomaaliya and do as they please, I don't know what valid argument you have against Eritareeya ciidamadeeda imaadaan Soomaaliya. I would rathher swallow my Soomaali pride and have ciidamada Eritareeya than any neighbouring ones, except Jabuuti.

You have a valid point, neighbouring countries such as Kenya and Ethiopia should be expelled and countries like Eritrea that dont border Somalia should have been employed, but the thing is Farmaajo is using this for tribal reason instead of genuinely fighting Al-shabaab.

On 1/23/2019 at 2:10 PM, Dalmar1 said:

Its open secret now:

Djibouti, Somaliland, Puntland, Kenya, Sudan Vs. Somalia/Mugadishu, Abiy, Eritrea

Kililka is in total mess and confusion. Very dangerous possible split of kilil, loss of autonomy of the Somali.

Agjar group already in conflict with their Oromo benefactors.

Preventing Illey from orderly and Somali managed resignation and change was greatest mistake. Others do things for themselves. The Oromo brought down Illey for their own interest.