Sign in to follow this  
nuune

I know how many brothers and sisters you got,so what

nuune   

what are you thinking of,yeah i know how many borthers and sisters you got,fair enough,many of you may remember this game if you got good xasuus,this is not sixir or bira tumis or any other fal for using siibitaanka lafaha ama iska xiiridda bidaarta.

do this sismple calculation then i will tell you how many sisters and borthers you got.

SIMPLE CALCULATION.

1- multiply the number of your borthers by 2

2- add 3

3- multiply by 5

4- add the number of your sisters

5- send your calculation result to me by post or by private message so i can tell you how many brothers and sisters you have.

NOTE: if you send your calculation result by post then i will tell you how many bothers and sisters you have by post, if you send it to me by private message then i will send it to you by private message.

have a nice day and enjoy,aamiin

nuune   

just a little reminder, if you know this game then please give a chance for those who don't know the game to enjoy themselves,aamiin

SuNsHyNe   

Well thats really easy, you just reverse the equations!!

It doesnt take a genius darling!!

Sorry for ruining the game!!

nuune   

SunShYne,you know,i said many nomads know the game,if you know then give a chance for those who don't know :D

if you know the game,then tell me how you did it,i wana know how you did it okeey,post it now or i don't believe you know the game :eek:

SuNsHyNe   

Nuune: I didnt mean to disrespect you brother but once you figure out the calculations, you'll know the equation!

Peace

nuune,,,well,,,,at last we meat in the forum..

well ,,,,true it is quite simple,,,as sunshine bust your bubble,,

but for the sake of entertainment, ,,,my ansa was

next time b a litlle more psychic!

nuune, abowe, who are you trying to play wit???common now, we ain't in kindergardent no more.....and you thought i'd fall for that...shame on you....you do the same and send me your answer and i'll tell you the number of brothers and sister u got....

MaLikah   

ok this game is completely uhm..(try to be nice malikah) whats the word, purpose-less. I think Nuune is mocking us...it has to be.

MaLikah   

ok this game is completely uhm..(try to be nice malikah) whats the word, purpose-less. I think Nuune is mocking us...it has to be.

Money can't buy love, but it sure gets you a great bargaining position ;)

Jaabir   

Guys.. if ya all follow the correct calculations then you will need to comeup with a 3 digit number..

i know the game.. laakin ka ma qarxinayo saxb :D;)

nuune   

SISTAH,sorry i forgot 2 read what u wrote because i wasn't a psychic,didn't u said u know the game,i wasn't a psychic sorry,then how come u asking me the answer for mobbed sake casue i wasn't a psychic, i thought u said 2 me be a liitle bit more psychic so am trying to be psychic lol,18 u got,u r psychic,then u got 0 borthers and 3 sisters if iam not psychic, if then i will try 2 be psychic it is my homework 2 be a psychic.