Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What Harry Potter character are you?

LoooL Mizz..i was disappointed :( that I turned up to be Malfoy such a no talent n brainless rich brat icon_razz.gif ....at least His father would have been Cool

I was hopin be to non other than The Infamous Lord Voldermord... :mad:

FIRST OF ALL! You just turned this into a one on one argument,

CLOWN, i'll never ever believe u coz last tyme u said u've ya are queen in ya are RIGHT hand wut's up wit mizz lexus aka rude girl

Mizz lexus Have you got nothing better to do with your time that you have to just slag him off for the fun of it?

HOW CAN YOU SLAG OFF A MAN WHO IS SO TALENTED ?

OK! OK! OK! Hold it! What do you actually think you would know about CLOWN ?! Huh? Do you even know what shoe size he wears? LOL j/k

Mindstate aka Loser that has nothing else to do with his/her life but to get involved in MiZz_LeXuS business. :rolleyes:

First of all what I do with my time has nothing to do with you. I hope you got that through to ya head. That's if you have a brain.

If you decide to call Clown TALENTED then that is your business. All ama saying is Mind your own business and stay out of mine...It aint that hard There isnt anything that I most hate but people that but into other people's business, For example, a person like you.

I couldnt really care about Clown's shoe size.

I dont seem to question what you do with your time because I dont care.

"Ignore the ignortant" redface.gif

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

[QB I hope you got that through to ya head. That's if you have a brain.

[/QB]

I think i got water in the brain

If YOU can't think of anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Your advise right back at you! Haha...I'll like to see you pronounce