galbeedi

Somali regional president Mustafe Cagjar must resign for real reforms to take place

galbeedi   

President Mustafe had started acting like Cabdi Illey in his last days.

just in, Mustafe Cagjar had fired without authority the Secretary general of the party, Mr. Cigaal. He also fired  four cabinet members accusing them of being close to Ahmed Shide. 

He also arrested fourteen members of the regional assembly. Is this desperation or something unknown to happen.

Addis tribune link says "The Cabinet & elders called Ahmed Shide to Jigjiga within 2 days".

Since when do  elders run the Somali state, unless ONLF it self is acting the new elders of the Somali region.

galbeedi   

Apophis,

Certainly I give you credit for fighting for freedom.

At the end we all want A Somali region that is free, save , prosperous and  peace within itself. At the end a divided house can't stand.

Let us work together  for unity and harmony among Somalis in Somali Galbeed.

I know how the name came in to existence , but let us leave it there.

• Like 1

LOL

Someone is late to my tol is this or that. Learn from Somalia and you will be better.

Galbeedi,

Abtigiis should be given time. He has been there only six months. And let's not forget any Somali leadership still answers to Addis. It's matter of how much genuine autonomy can they squeeze from Addis.

But I agree with you, he must be inclusive in his approach.

I can't believe Galbeedi already wants Cagjar gone, mere months after coming on the political scene. What is much worse is that Cagjar's replacement could be another Cabdi Ileey or a protege of his. Saan si ma'aha. We are so flimsy, tan iyo 1990 hebel ha baxo, hebel hala rido ayaa ku heynaa without any plan Bs.

What is also unsaid is that Axmed Shide was that Soomaali who signed, representing Xabashada, the '19 percent' of Berbera's share that were absurdly given to them in Imaaraadka. Axmed Shide is a remnant of Tigreys, a basaas for them as well.

I would take 10 out of 10 Cagjar than a known basaas like Shide.

Duufaan   

Cagjar is the man who can save the Somalis for this transition time in Ethiopia. With a limited budget to operate, he was able to maintain peace and order. Abiya wants to dismantle the current federal regions in Ethiopia and create  5 new ones with different names. The Somali region will be called something like, East region and not be included Diridhaba and other areas after he consolidates the power. This new political crisis is an attempt to create a poppet Somali party with Shidane on the top. But it will be harder for him because Shidane is an outsider and does not have a local base. In addition,  the OG people are very much united for the first time in a century. 

I don't know it always goes back to clan.  The long footed community believe they are majority in kilik5. Some will  use absurd numbers that over 60 percent of kilinka shanaad belongs to this qabil.  I for one know  and any one who lived in Ethiopia  that this is not the case. I don't know  the exact numbers  who is majority in which village  but places such as jijiga were always shared dire had more Somalis in the 80s now there are more gallas . Us From the  hawd   and reserve  area are underepresented in kilil 5 admin.  And that's just us waxa hadhay G albeedi clan from teferi ber iyo meelahaas iyo reer shinile oo cabanaya iyaguna. We didn't expect much from abtigis because we are his ancestral enemies for as long as I can remember 1860s bay colaadu ka bilaabantay.from aware to gaashaamo  to xarshin. But it's an interesting showdown abdisa vs abiye. Shide  vs ina cagjar.

Why  don't you claim 100 percent  let's see where it takes your clan. We know you very well either you will be broken by the gallas or you will  fight among your selves between the abdulle qabridhahare clan and the dhagaxbuurclan.

Ethiopian citizens don't ask Somaliland leaders to get their fair share in Ethiopia. Halka lamarayo wa aratkilo or miniliqspalace not shaqaalaha gaalamadowda. Adigu  awkiraaaladtahay ededa baad jajuusaysa for a few  birr.

Resign, Replace, replace replace, destroy destroy,  is that all we know, that comes from  Somali brain, that against every leader!!

Cagjar is highly qualified and must be given a chance , he has done alot of good,

Mourad1   

Axmed Shide should not set the agenda of the Somali regional government. The fact that he is not a member of the administration, should be enough for Shide to let Cagjar take charge in these mattee. Therefore, Shide should leave the internal affairs of the state alone and be a messenger of the Somalis on federal level.

Fundamentally, Somalis should let highly controversial matters aside for the moment and focus on Somali-wide reconciliation to bolster unity. As for now, Abiy Ahmed is consolating his power among Oromo and Amhara. Eventually, Abiy will settle matters with Somalis. His real agenda will be known soon. Therefore, it is essential to bolster unity among Somalis in order to have a strong negotiation position in the upcoming confrontation with the federal government.  

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 7:55 PM, Mourad1 said:

Axmed Shide should not set the agenda of the Somali regional government. The fact that he is not a member of the administration, should be enough for Shide to let Cagjar take charge in these mattee. Therefore, Shide should leave the internal affairs of the state alone and be a messenger of the Somalis on federal level.

There is not enough room to accomodate all Somalis in the regional government. You need three areas to satisfy participation of all Somalis. Those who participate in the federal government as ministers, directors, deputy ministers, state ministers.... Those who govern the region and those who guide all things Somali through the party SPDP. Its through SPDP and also the house of federation that Shide and others participate.

You need all the ducks in a row to have a fairly complete Somali identity and participation. Mainly to protect the autonomy.