Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

What Is The One Thing Women Can't Live Without?

Nailah   

ummm, maybe its just me, but i cant live without lipgloss....or vaseline, its true...im addicted to moist lips, a day without vaseline, is like a day without sunshine...its a must

Senora   

I cant live without guidance or a sense of direction......i'm headed on the right path...but i still need some guidance/direction from my family, friends, guys ;) , and of course the holy quran....

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

I cant live without guidance or a sense of direction......i'm headed on the right path...but i still need some guidance/direction from my family, friends, guys
;)
, and of course the holy quran....

I feel you princess....TO me thats the most important thing inthis life.....You have to stay focused on what your real purpose on this earth is. SOmetimes life has a way of getting in the way...the trick is being able to work for this world and the next with out loosing your focus on either one. Thats why its always good to be around people that can help you in attaining your goals...such friends,family, and always your partner.

peace and luv

What is the one thing that women can't live without?

well that is a simple question.

Water. how about that?

but none of these girls mentioned that.

that shows you how(never mind) women really are.

:D:D:D .

Xafsa   

lol.....opininated....ishaa ka tuurtay walaahi :D

Og- girl...abaayo a husband is not meant to control you...hes your partner not your master.

Your husband is nothing like your father....how could you even compare them? :eek:

peace and luv

lol.....ok....

nuuur asked other than Allah (deen) and your family , what cant you live without?

the one thing i cant live without, and would go mentally depressive, suicidal and homocidal if i didnt have:

(drum roll)

ALWAYS ALTRA (WITH WINGS)