Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

What Is The One Thing Women Can't Live Without?

Abdinuur   

Sistahs, I'm doing a survey and I'd love to hear what you ladies think...Out of all the things that you have acquired and learned about life, what is the One thing besides Allah that you cannot live without? :rolleyes:

Miriam1   

Salm

MY FAMILY ALL 53 OF THEM !!!.I need them, they are always there for me and i love my cousins and aunts and uncles to death.

Without them life has no spice for me.Simple boredom. :(

Peace

salaam.

ist i can't live without practiciny my diin e.g praying, reading quran etc.

2nd my family, my 2 mums, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and my counis. also my best friends.

my family and friends are the most important aspects in my life. life would not be the same without them, however u would learn to move on, learn 2 live without them. my dad past away few months ago and when he deseaced was worst of my life and it hurts soo badly and still does hurt, there are no days past which i don't think @ him. but life goes on and have 2 follow what allah says every soul will have a taste of death ( surah Ali-Imran 185) so it hard to live without them but if u have good faith allah will guard u to overcame ur sadness.

salaam!

Ariadne   

I also have to say family but Im going to extend my list even further to include my friends...they have all made me the person I am

Hibo   

War Maxad isaga maseertaan, Whatever happened to Creativity? Someone said Family, that doesn't mean the whole raw behind should say family family family. Now what I'm about to say is Copyright prohibited Okkkk :D

Coming back to the Question: I can't live without Recognition and Appreciation, Can't live without being told I'm pretty, the best, and what I do makes a difference.

Wa Salaam.

Abdinuur   

WOW! It's very interesting to see how most of ya'll can't live without your families.

Now, what else can't you live without besides family?

Ohhh...and CollegeGirl, I'm guessing you live on a dormitory...? lol...but you right. A lot of people can't live without that spice in their life...that extra freakiness

Pujah.   

Abdinur, bro you go first

than I will tell ya what I can't live without.

now why do I see every1 saying they can't live without their parents? :rolleyes:

I can't live without one thing and it's definetly not my extended family....I mean I love them and all but I can still be around if they are gone na'meen

Salaama All...

Hey there Abdinuur...Wlc back brotha we missed you here smile.gif

What is one thing I can't live w/out??? MONEY MONEY and alots Of MONEY!!........

Ma'salaama

lol@ Mobb_Deep, how presumptuous of you to suggest " men are the one thing women want". :rolleyes:

Of course you are wrong.

I cant live without shoppin', for everthing else there is MASTERCARD :D

xoxox

Kool_Kat   

Rock on Chick...

The one thing I can't live without is (drums rollin') Somaliaonline.com... This place is so addictive...lol

Now on a serious page, the one thing I can't live without is the relationship I have with my sisters... I love my brothers too... But I just can't picture my life without my sisters...

Besides the family and all...I think I couldnt live without my computer and video game :D I'd just die of boredom in this desert otherwise :(