Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Facebook Addiction

Ismalura   

Horta Facebook is so boring and that is why I joined SOL...

Plus I was so bored that I wanted to delete my account lakiin Mark Zuckerberg and his people wouldn't let me ;)

Aaliyyah   

^^You can delete your account if you wanted to. I deleted my old account a while back. Obviously, you just lose access to it nothing is ever deleted online.

salaaam

---------------

SSC ha nolaato

ha hungoobo cadowgeedu

nacaskeedu haka suulo

hanbalyo ayaanu leenahay SSC

Ismalura   

I know I can delete it I was just messing around. I couldn't convince my self to delete it lakiin I don't know waxaan ka faaiido balaayada.

Aaliyyah   

^^loool well as long as u keep in touch with your families overseas and your friends it is ok I guess....at the end of the day it is not about fb being bad bt rather how you use it.

salaam

---------------

SSC ha nolaato

ha hungoobo cadowgeedu

nacaskeedu haka suulo

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

^^loool well as long as u keep in touch with your families overseas and your friends it is ok I guess....at the end of the day it is not about fb being bad bt rather how you use it.

salaam

---------------

SSC ha nolaato

ha hungoobo cadowgeedu

nacaskeedu haka suulo

Aaliyah I don't find it bad in any way I just have nothing to gain from it but for some reason I don't want to delete it. Ilaahey amarkiis lol

Taleexi   

Gheellow maad ka daysid: According to my own observation; People aint inclined discontinuing social networking 100% because their temptation is high, one can go in dormant for a period and resurface from nowhere with minimum notice. As Aaliyah put it; it boils down to one thing, how you use it.

Aaliyyah   

Alright Ismalura lol meel aan ku raaco garanmaayo waadna rabta mana rabtid... icon_razz.gif

But, I agree there isnt much to gain from fb...apart from wasting time.

Taleex yup glad you agree I guess if one manage their time and use fb to keep in touch with ppl it is not that bad...

But, sometimes people tend to over use it and put way too much personal info in there...

salaam

---------------

SSC ha nolaato

ha hungoobo cadowgeedu

nacaskeedu haka suulo

Taleexi, your observation is indeed right on the mark, but there may be a tiny minority among us who wish to get off the bandwagon and that site might answer their dream! Adiga sidaan ka arko hadal kaaga, "wajibuug" kuma waalnid :D

Taleexi   

Waan ku waalaan jirey, haddase waa ka caafimaaday balse ma xidhin ee idle baan iska ahay for the most part.. Illaahay amarkiis.

Kool_Kat   

Facebook la'aantiis abaar waaye! Thanks to a SOL member, I've finally got connected with my aunts and uncles from my dad's side (first cousins)...It is a way to keep in touch with friends/family/business colleagues/schoolmates from around the world...Best of it all, it is all FREE!

Sometimes waxaadan shaqo kuleheen baad ka ogaan, I'm still recovering from a shock I've learned recently about a friend! :D