Sign in to follow this  
Ashkiro

Muslimah Sexiness”

^ What's sexy about some damn woman and her baby? I think some people here are changing the definition of the word sexy, let's be real here.

Sexy: Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest.

-Lily-   

Qalbi-Adeyg, If a woman covers up clearly she has no interest in 'attracting' the likes of you . :rolleyes:

Originally posted by -Lily-:

^^If a woman covers up clearly she has no interest in 'attracting' the likes of you . :rolleyes:

That's exactly the point, hence she is not 'sexy'. :D

Find a different word to make yourselfs feel better, but the word sexy has a specific definition.

Salama alaykum,

It's possible, with your hubby, and she did mention that in there somewhere. But sexiness is a state of mind, it's linked to confidence.

Ashkiro   

^That’s what I took from it, I really didn’t get too caught up with the vocab used. it’s only a word which depends in the context one uses in. And since we are discussing Muslimahs here, flaunting one’s “goodies” was the farthest concept from mind. I certainly can not speak for the author, but the impression I received was that the questions were meant to spark reaction and discussion. I rather not make assumptions on another Muslimah in particular one that appears from the exterior to be practicing and takes her faith seriously. What I found most appealing were the concepts of fashion and “right behavior” of the Muslimah. Nothing in the entry implied shyness, xishood, haya etc were bad qualities, I can’t honestly see how some of you came to that conclusion. But it was a point to demonstrate, we Muslim women are not clones of each other, we are not all shy and quiet and the fact one is not, does not mark them as a candidate for an “Islamic makeover.” That is very reasonable, because we do all have varying degrees of personalities/styles yet follow the same faith as long as those personalities/styles does not contradict the faith, than no there is probelm.

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

^ What's sexy about some damn woman and her baby? I think some people here are changing the definition of the word sexy, let's be real here.

Sexy: Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest.

There's nothing sexier than a mother and her baby, man!

The concept of maternity is intimately related to sexuality, to procreation, to our purpose on Earth.

LOL a lot of my boys disagree, but there's no woman that touches me as much as one who is caring for her child.

As for veiled women not attracting attention, that's simply not true. Every man who respects himself will notice beautiful eyes, no matter how much the rest is covered.

As long as you can see the eyes, you might as well be in a thong because the eyes are everything. The rest is just bonuses.

Abyan   

Muslimah sexiness is an oxymoron

When did the word sexy change? I must have been locked up in a cave all these years.

Nephissa   

Hmmmmm..it all depends on the wearer of said clothing! Great attitude and an attractive face, will look pretty good in anything. :cool:

Kamaavi   

Sexy: Its not a word , its an attitude ...

Girl1: This Farax is so skinny !!!

Girl2: Yeah !! But he looks daum sexy ...